MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 15 through September 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariesjj

Sep 19, 2014
Bardstown, KY
I love my shellfish and pasta. I'm not quite sure how well they would translate over to a vape, but it would be interesting to see. The easiest I could probably see would be something along the lines of an alfredo. a bit of yellow cake for the pasta base, add in a creaming agent such as Bavarian crème, but not to heavy... then to top with well... hells bells... I don't know what could be used for the chicken kick or if it would even need one. It would definitely need some sort of subtle cheese hints to it though.

SmokinRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2009
So many favorite foods...

Candy Corn: I think this would translate quite nicely if made well, plus I love sweet juice flavors.

Peanut Butter & Fluff: You'd think it would translate well, and it might for some people... but I seem to hate the peanut buttery juice flavors.

Crab & Beer: Ew. Not so much. I don't think this would translate well at all... but it does make me want crab. Maybe I'll have to go have me some today. LOL

One of my favorite juice flavors right now is Thin Mint. I'd love some more minty flavors (that are also minty favorite foods)... Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-cream, Chocolate Mint Hot Cocoa and Peppermint Mocha Coffee are all flavors I think would be fabulous juices!

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I like a good steak...charred on the outside and pink on the inside.
I think this flavor would translate very well into a vape. I do not DIY so I don't know much about making juice but I doubt the right ingredients are available to mimic a freshly grilled steak.
I also like General Tso's Chicken but do not think that kind of spicy would vape very well.
Ec blends has worchestershire and prime rib. Mix those two and see what happens lol.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I cook, and I'm great at it. One of my obsessions is hot sauces. I'm growing my own chilis and I'm a fan of the super hots so I have Carolina reapers (hottest in the world as of last year) and others growing. I have peppers mashing (fermenting) for sauces down the road, which brings me to the contest.

Hot Sauce, Louisiana style, reaper and garlic!

Hell no this wouldn't make a good vape! You can get respiratory problems just from breathing in the chilis when you open or add heat to them. Not only that but I'm sure the flavor would stick to your atty. :D

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I like hot stuff too, but none of those spicy flavours has ever been good.
There is one tho, i have tried it a long time ago, and i think its made by inawera and its called dark fire or something like that. It had a taste of fresh pepper, with some fruit note on behind, something like a lemon or a lime. Anyway, i found it interesting for first few mixes, after that i have just somehow forget about it. Tries those pizza, crab, clamshell flavours, but they are disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread