The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 15 through September 19

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ariesjj

ariesjj Full Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Harrison, AR
    I love my shellfish and pasta. I'm not quite sure how well they would translate over to a vape, but it would be interesting to see. The easiest I could probably see would be something along the lines of an alfredo. a bit of yellow cake for the pasta base, add in a creaming agent such as Bavarian crème, but not to heavy... then to top with well... hells bells... I don't know what could be used for the chicken kick or if it would even need one. It would definitely need some sort of subtle cheese hints to it though.

2. jaketrash

jaketrash Full Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Long Island
    I love me some French toast. I think that would actually translate pretty well to a juice. A nice powdered sugar taste with hints of maple syrup. It sounds like a common bakery flavor though so I'm sure it exists somewhere out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

I'm a big fan of eggplant parm!!! If you've ever smelled real home made Italian eggplant parm you'd know how well it would translate into a vape! I'm drooling thinking about!

4. xmog

xmog Full Member

Jul 5, 2014
    'Murica
    Fried calimari is one of my favorite foods, and I dint think think that translates into a vape to well. Another favorite of mine is pancakes and I think that would make a pretty great vape.

5. SoftSell

SoftSell Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2014
    Saskatoon, SK
    My favourite food has got to be perogies; so I'm thinking a Blueberry Perogy with sugar on top. That doesn't sound too bad actually!

6. havok333

havok333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2012
    Chapin, SC
    A bacon cheeseburger vape would be interesting, but probably best left as a food item!

7. SmokinRabbit

SmokinRabbit Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    So many favorite foods...

Candy Corn: I think this would translate quite nicely if made well, plus I love sweet juice flavors.

Peanut Butter & Fluff: You'd think it would translate well, and it might for some people... but I seem to hate the peanut buttery juice flavors.

Crab & Beer: Ew. Not so much. I don't think this would translate well at all... but it does make me want crab. Maybe I'll have to go have me some today. LOL

One of my favorite juice flavors right now is Thin Mint. I'd love some more minty flavors (that are also minty favorite foods)... Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-cream, Chocolate Mint Hot Cocoa and Peppermint Mocha Coffee are all flavors I think would be fabulous juices!

8. dykealiscious

dykealiscious Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    Seattle
    Ec blends has worchestershire and prime rib. Mix those two and see what happens lol.

9. dykealiscious

Apr 25, 2014
    Seattle
    I cook, and I'm great at it. One of my obsessions is hot sauces. I'm growing my own chilis and I'm a fan of the super hots so I have Carolina reapers (hottest in the world as of last year) and others growing. I have peppers mashing (fermenting) for sauces down the road, which brings me to the contest.

Hot Sauce, Louisiana style, reaper and garlic!

Hell no this wouldn't make a good vape! You can get respiratory problems just from breathing in the chilis when you open or add heat to them. Not only that but I'm sure the flavor would stick to your atty. :D

10. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Some great responses this week, thanks everyone! The giveaway will be wrapping up at 4pm EST today, so get those posts in!

11. finelines

finelines Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2014
    Greensboro NC
    Love seafood of all kinds but I wouldn't want to vape it.
    Love cheesecake and Nutella...either one would make a very nice vape! Yum! :p

12. milandjikic

milandjikic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2014
    Edmonton, Canada
    I like hot stuff too, but none of those spicy flavours has ever been good.
    There is one tho, i have tried it a long time ago, and i think its made by inawera and its called dark fire or something like that. It had a taste of fresh pepper, with some fruit note on behind, something like a lemon or a lime. Anyway, i found it interesting for first few mixes, after that i have just somehow forget about it. Tries those pizza, crab, clamshell flavours, but they are disgusting.

13. diabolique

diabolique Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    One of my favorite thing is Cherry Cheesecake with graham cracker crust. That might make a good vape.

14. dykealiscious

Apr 25, 2014
    Seattle
    A few places have pancake. Never tried though.

15. dykealiscious

Apr 25, 2014
    Seattle
    I have yet to find sour patch kids. I've been begging a certain vendor to make one lol.

16. -ohm_my_mod-

-ohm_my_mod- Full Member

Sep 11, 2014
    United States
    Applebees butter pecan blondie....would be amazing..A buttery pecan cake with candied pecans and vanilla ice cream sizzling on my atty deck topped off with the maple cream cheese frosting...I think this would be an amazing vapejuice flavor....I'd vape the .... out of that

17. beckdg

beckdg ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    Cheese steaks... blech! I couldn't imagine that much grease on every inhale. I'm visualizing hurling as I type.

18. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    One my first flavors was a blueberry pancake from a local vendor. It was quite good, actually.... maybe I'll have to try it again.

19. Phobernomicon

Phobernomicon Full Member

May 29, 2014
    Tucson
    I have been on a fruit with Chile and lime powder on it. Watermelon and tamarind are my favorite right now. If the percentages were right I think it could be pretty good. Just have to find the right flavor profiles. Hot, sweet, and sour could be pretty tough to get right though... and might burn your taste buds. :)

20. HighwayBrian

HighwayBrian Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2014
    Columbus, OH, USA
    WOW!
    I really want me some Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes w/ toasts e-juice.
    My mouth is watering thinking of it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.