Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Back when I had time, I enjoyed all aspects of music and concerts. I played drums locally for 15+ years. Since 1986, I've been playing with my car (hence the name). Got married, had two sons and now mostly spend my time taking care of them since my wife works late into the night managing a restaurant. My "hobby" (addiction!?) has become spending as much of my (limited) free time on ECF as possible and having a wonderful time with the people on here as well as constantly learning more about vaping. Just getting going well on Mechs and building RDAs And RBAs. SOOO much better than going to the garage to smoke stinkies and scrolling Facebook....I don't miss it A BIT! :);)

Thanks for the chance, madvapes! :thumbs:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ham radio... been ham for over 40 yrs now... love morse code. I also quilt, make my own soaps and pretty much all the bread that we eat. I mostly take care of my 'old people' as they call themselves. Mom is 80 and her health isn't that good and pops is going to be 100 in March. Got both of them into vaping last year :D I love learning... don't much care about what... keeps the mind sharp. I am old too... but love manga and anime. My favorite video game is Okami for the Wii.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
I've got quite a few hobbies, but the main one would have to be Traditional Archery (unless watching movies/TV shows is a hobby :lol:). I love the feeling of letting that string go and watching my arrow go right where I was aiming :D
archery.gif

Here's a pic I took awhile back, it was my first shot from 20yds with a 50# recurve bow (Bear Archery "Polar") that was made in 1961 :D
20yd shot.jpg

Thanks for yet another amazingly generous contest! :thumbs:

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
As far as gaming goes, I love the Sims 3. I started playing it when it started with The Sims (1). I have a far from perfect life, so I enjoy giving my Sims the perfect life. lol

I love making jewelry, hiking and hunting. I plant a huge garden every year and can veggies, meats and jelly. I hope one day to hike the entire 2,185 mile Appalachian Trail.

Daily I spend time with my =20= chickens. My avatar is a pic of some of my girl's eggs. I sell the eggs locally.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I have more hobbies than I can count....and very little time to do any of them.

My current primary hobby is staying at home with my almost 3 year old. I call it a hobby, but it's more like a 24 hour a day job. Little guy wakes up, guess who gets to handle him. Hungry? Looks like I'm cooking. Need a bath? Okay then. Laundry, dishes? Sure, why not.

Other than that and vaping, I love computers and video games. Minecraft most notably, I've been playing my way through Mass Effect 3 lately, it's slow going.

Oh and movies/tv shows. The wife and I have been watching Once Upon A Time. The boy likes Phineas and Ferb. And we all love Doctor Who. (Speaking of that, I've still yet to watch the latest episode, I better go do that...)

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
My hobbies are mixed. I enjoy fishing. You notice I said fishing, not catching fish. Laughs. I enjoy shooting 3-D archery althought that has slacked off the last year or so becaue my shooting buddy moved away. I fletch my own arrows. I like to think I play golf, but it's more like the remake of Happy Gilmore. I like to target shoot. I like taking things apart that aren't working anymore and see if I can fix them. Watching Turner Classic Movies with the wife. She's turned me on to some really great actors and actresses of yesteryear. Oh, last but not least, ECF and exploring the world of vaping.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
My hobbies are board, card (when I have someone to play with) and computer games like the daily jigsaw puzzle from shockwave. I love reading especially mysteries like JD Robb's Indeath series. I like watching mysteries like Criminal Minds. My dh and I use to have a garden every spring and summer until our 3 daughters started taking up all of our free time with their hobbies such as dance, sports, etc. Now that they're older and mostly out of the house (the youngest is away at college), we started our vegetable garden again this year. My newest hobby is making my own eliquid. I really have fun with it and maybe (not sure because I keep buying flavors lol) I save a bit of money. :vapor:

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
What hobbies do I have? What month is it? I have always loved crafts and have tried many different kinds. I have been into Jewelry making, sewing, candle making but the two I like most are stained glass and crocheting. I really enjoy making amigurumi (Crocheted stuffed animals), I make a lot of these stuffed toys for a church sale at Xmas time. I just love making things. The first picture is a zebra I made it is about 4" tall, the next pic is a stained glass panel I made for my sister a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread