MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 22 through September 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgooding20

Aug 30, 2014
Georgia
I'm 20 years old, currently working at an HVAC company in Atlanta. I'm in the delayed enlistment program for the US Marine Corp and I ship out for Paris Island in February.
My major hobby (Other than Vaping) is playing the bass guitar. I started playing about 4 years ago and I play in the worship band on Sundays at my church. Entirely self taught and everyone says I'm pretty good at it...
I also spend a lot of time with my girlfriend of a year and a half and I plan on proposing in a month.
Well that was a little bit more than a hobby, more like my life in this moment.

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
I'll give this a try. Oh man I'm a big gamer. I love cod ghosts, no live streaming but I'm on the xbox almost everyday playing either ghosts or zombies.

Cod zombies is by far my most favorite game mode. So you play on the 360 and want to play some zombies message me your gamer tag and we will play sometime.

As for that I'm starting barber school in November. So excited to have found a school near me. It's been a dream of mine to be a barber. I feel as if barber shops are slacking where I am, and the barbers are all the same. None care about your head they just want your money. I intend to change that.

Lol sorry. In done ranting.

Like many, I love to game, COD Ghosts is my game at the moment.

I have a wiener dog, her name is cami and she loves to watch me play COD.

I work a lot. I work at a knitting factory, but it's shutting down... Counting the days till layoff time! Lol

I went to school for business administration... Got my degree, can't find a job to use it =(

I've got two fantastic God children, Jayden and Kayden.. They rock! And they both agree I should win, t
Here they have sported their "Mad Faces" for you.

Kayden:
4900500e161bc344bde2da4e3c8d442c.jpg

Jayden:
c5c60ac1bf471e184c4809afc2047cb0.jpg

Other than that, I just vape vape vape. Hahaha

Keep calm, and Vape on!

SpidaFly

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Glenadle, AZ
My hobbies, eh? :D

Primarily, there's my spiders and lizards. Here's just a few:

Avicularia versicolor, breeding project (this spider is with someone else right now for breeding purposes):
IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_4272.jpg

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, breeding project (have 4 of these right now):
IMG_4915.jpg

Acanthoscurria geniculata (not a breeding project, just one mean pet spider :p):
IMG_4909.jpg

Continued in next post...

Attachments

• IMG_4862.jpg
    IMG_4862.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 84

SpidaFly

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Glenadle, AZ
...continued from previous post...

Australian water dragon (Intellagama lesueurii), future breeding project - juvenile male (top), adult female (bottom):
View attachment 376844
IMG_4054.jpg

Bearded dragon (not a breeding project) - because - why not, everyone has one :lol: and it's the only animal I have that doesn't appear to hate me xD (even though I love them all anyway):
IMG_4788.jpg

Raise all my own bugs for the lizards and spiders - home grown Blaptica dubia cockroaches in a big colony, Madagascar hissing cockroaches for fun (don't suppose anyone wants pictures of colonies of THOUSANDS of roaches, so I'll spare y'all ^_^), and occasionally raise crickets as well.

Other than that... hobbies include some gaming, hiking/finding wildlife, mostly snakes/lizards etc.

Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread