Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
Does anyone know what size screws are used in the Mark-T Atomizer? I have both the Mark-T and the Chalice. The Mark-T uses flat head screws, while the Chalice uses Phillips screws. I'd love to replace the screws in the Mark-T with Phillips head screws so I wouldn't need to switch screwdrivers LOL.

Maybe try an eyeglasses kit from Wally World? Only thing I can think of with screws that size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zodduska

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
Illinois
Still waiting on mine.. been in customs since August 21st :(

Called USPS they can't do anything, said the sender has to initiate any investigation.. emailed Mark last week and he just says sometimes Customs keeps things longer than normal.

I'll try emailing him again at the end of this week, if all else fails in a couple weeks I'll start a paypal dispute before I no longer have any recourse.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Well you could always make your own BF rba while we wait for another run of chalices, its pretty easy just requires a bottom coil clearo, 2 straight pins, wire and wick (i prefer cheese cloth). Im using one right now, its shorter than a 306 with drip tip and for an unregulated reo mini its putting out a ton of vapor, good flavor and warmth... Unfortunately its not very sturdy, and changing the coil and wick takes a bit of patience since the work area is tiny.

Last edited:

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Well you could always make your own BF rba while we wait for another run of chalices, its pretty easy just requires a bottom coil clearo, 2 straight pins, wire and wick (i prefer cheese cloth). Im using one right now, its shorter than a 306 with drip tip and for an unregulated reo mini its putting out a ton of vapor, good flavor and warmth... Unfortunately its not very sturdy, and changing the coil and wick takes a bit of patience since the work area is tiny.

I would if I didn't have 2 ERA's

I am getting a Helix and have a surge tank for it but the ERA won't fit it but the chalice will

..........:)..........

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
New base for the chalice.....:)
e4utemy4.jpg
evyje4y9.jpg

The Groove

..........:)..........

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Big shout of thanks to JC Okie, who kind of had a rebuildable atty workshop at the VaporKings meet yesterday in Sapulpa. Showed me how to a great coil using 32 gauge kanthal and cotton fiber/wick. Also demonstrated that this setup on the side of the base (like the original mark t infinity and the bulli-smoker A2) works as well as placing it in the middle as originally instructed. It's also a hell of a lot easier to set up this way as well. She contends the right cotton wick has no taste like stainless steel wicks, and are easier to configure since there is no chance of them shorting out on the atty; and I think she's right.

Best of all, unlike silica, these cotton jobs are supposed to last at least a week's worth of hard vaping, assuming you don't let them run dry.

Clean taste, long use and an easier setup? If this wick lasts a week, I think I'll sell or give away my stainless steel mesh. Right after I run to wal mart's arts and crafts section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread