Mark Bugs Bottom Feeding Rebuildable Atomizer (prototype) initial impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

defy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
South Florida
I don't know what shipping company and tracking system they're using to mail these, but when I've gotten international packages in the past I have to switch from the original tracking company to the USPS tracking once the package hits the states.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=usps+tracking&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CCcQFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usps.com%2Fnationalpremieraccounts%2Ftrackmailing.htm&ei=_yhAUMqOA4n28gSYsoHYCQ&usg=AFQjCNFd6MNdwlaS3oY1N6SRdFpab9FVXg

Even on the USPS the tracking updating sucks, but it's better than the foreign tracking systems once the package hits customs.

~defy

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
It's been awhile since I have checked in. Still loving it. I am using 32/cotton. I have had my days with it. Once after checking on my Provari, everything checked out then put it on my REO only to hear that dreaded "k-thunk". Thank goodness Rob sells plenty of springs. I still get juice popping out of the air hole on to my chin. I just need to learn to vape with my left hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
It's been awhile since I have checked in. Still loving it. I am using 32/cotton. I have had my days with it. Once after checking on my Provari, everything checked out then put it on my REO only to hear that dreaded "k-thunk". Thank goodness Rob sells plenty of springs. I still get juice popping out of the air hole on to my chin. I just need to learn to vape with my left hand."

Still loving it, too. I'm also using 32/cotton and I can get up to 4-5 days out of a wick...then I get the urge to change it. Not sure if I could go longer...It's still a new toy and I just keep playing with new wicks. I'm curious about how long I could get out of a wick once I get over the "newness" and leave it alone. LOL So far this is the best vape I've ever had.
[/COLOR]

iVape2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Loving this setup ...

cruiseriichalice.jpg

(Red Sky Mods: "Cruiser II" + 'Chalice I' with mesh wick and Kanthal)

:)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Keekers, depending on the wick you used, be prepared that it may taste a little "off" for about 15-20 minutes (like....cotton?) until it gets broken in...then you'll just taste your juice. Seems like you're getting there....are you getting a good vape now? They get easier and easier as you get more practice. But they always have a little "taste" for about 15 minutes or so....just vape through it. Keep the wick wet at all times....I just douse mine all the time. The extra juice will just run back into the bottle, so you don't need to worry about flooding it. Just a heads up so that you won't think you have done something wrong..... Good luck.

Jan

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
View attachment 132093

Love your Avatar! Here's the skin for my 17" mbp:

That is the hottest skin I have ever seen! Where did you get it? I have a 13" MBP, hoping to upgrade to the newest 15" model.(Not the Retina model though... I like having the option of upgrading ram and drives myself)

EDIT: nvm, found it already... gonna order that soon!

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
That is the hottest skin I have ever seen! Where did you get it? I have a 13" MBP, hoping to upgrade to the newest 15" model.(Not the Retina model though... I like having the option of upgrading ram and drives myself)

EDIT: nvm, found it already... gonna order that soon!

You know I noticed something about Dr. Who fans they all seem to have great taste. When the latest episode popped up on my DVR I jumped up out of my seat, didn’t even know the new season was starting. Guess I should of got a hint from your avatar, LOL don’t look away.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
You know I noticed something about Dr. Who fans they all seem to have great taste. When the latest episode popped up on my DVR I jumped up out of my seat, didn’t even know the new season was starting. Guess I should of got a hint from your avatar, LOL don’t look away.

Haha you know that's true... I'm about to sit down to dinner and watch the new episode. Now I'm waiting on the new season of Sherlock to air...

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Depending on your wicking material it may take a ml or two to fully break in, but if its still tasting off after half the bottle somethings may be wrong. Any metallic taste is most likely from a short or a 'hot leg'.

As for the draw, its takes some getting used to, but I think the consensus is that the looser draw ends up being preferred by most. I've gotten to love it, so much so that I opened mine up just a bit, but then again I used to use 901s that had generally a looser draw than 510s. Of course this is mostly personal preference and if you really dislike the draw you could always try to block the air hole a little, but I'm not sure how you would do that cleanly.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Oops I'm so out of it. I just read some comments that people posted above. Maybe the flavor is muted because it isn't broken in enough?

You might try repositioning the air hole by loosening the top half of the Chalice a little. Sometimes a little move on that air hole makes a huge difference in the vape. Congrats on your triumph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread