Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!

I didn't even have to sign for it - left in my mailbox!

I haven't opened it up yet, gotta get the camera ready for the traditional unboxing post :)

YEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This gives me hope that maybe mine will show up tomorrow, although it still says it's in NY.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
I think I need to get my bottom feeder to auto-feed a bit... I have a SS Mesh wick on my Chalice, but when I squeeze the bottle the liquid comes up, wets the wick, and goes right back down the hole. Exactly what you would expect, but the SS Mesh only stays wet for 2 drags at most... I may need to go with cotton on this one.

EDIT: Other than that, it does great. Very happy day for me, although to be honest I have to put it down for an hour... I vaped myself stupid for the last 45 minutes trying different wicks, and now I feel all weird.

EDIT: I am currently using a Vapemate that my husband modified for bottom-feeding. I am saving up to get a Reo 18490 or maybe a Reo Grand so I can Kick it. Although I'm not sure, as I've read about an awful lot of Kick failures...

I’m using cotton and I’m getting the same as you on mesh. It is a good vape though and so classy looking, guess we need to keep our fingers on the bottle.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Mine came! Playing with it....love it. Have to get used to the new squonk....can't "feel" it, so the blind squonking is truly blind...and based on pure faith. Can't feel it, can't hear it, can't even see a bead show up in the catch cup anymore. But....it's worth it...I'll get used to it. Really light draw....I draw, then have a mouthful of vapor without even realizing it. Think I'm gonna over-nic....need to be careful. It's really beautiful. Have discovered that it fits on my Grand, my Wood 18490, and both of my Wood Mini's. Does not fit on my two metal Minis. That's four out of six mods that can use it. Works for me. I'm not sure if it will fit on the metal 18490 or not....I don't have one. Anyone?? MXBNW, I know you have every REO ever made.....can't wait for you to get yours and tell us what it will/won't fit.

I want to change the wick, but I don't. I don't want to rock the boat since it's working and I'm having fun, but I want to try some other wicks as well. Think I'll hold off for a little while....all the time in the world to mess it up. Ha. I love new toys..............

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Holy hell, this baby vapes like a beast. I knew how small it would have to be, but I was still surprised at how tiny this thing is. I'm adjusting to it quickly - it is airier than I'm used to so I have to hit it lightly, and yeah, I miss my gurgletug already from blind squonking.

I'm keen to see how my first wrapped coil runs in it, but like JC, don't fix what ain't broke. Well done, Mark Bugs!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
As soon as I get mine I will drop it on every REO I have :) and report back.

I hope tomorrow will be the day.

Mine came! Playing with it....love it. Have to get used to the new squonk....can't "feel" it, so the blind squonking is truly blind...and based on pure faith. Can't feel it, can't hear it, can't even see a bead show up in the catch cup anymore. But....it's worth it...I'll get used to it. Really light draw....I draw, then have a mouthful of vapor without even realizing it. Think I'm gonna over-nic....need to be careful. It's really beautiful. Have discovered that it fits on my Grand, my Wood 18490, and both of my Wood Mini's. Does not fit on my two metal Minis. That's four out of six mods that can use it. Works for me. I'm not sure if it will fit on the metal 18490 or not....I don't have one. Anyone?? MXBNW, I know you have every REO ever made.....can't wait for you to get yours and tell us what it will/won't fit.

I want to change the wick, but I don't. I don't want to rock the boat since it's working and I'm having fun, but I want to try some other wicks as well. Think I'll hold off for a little while....all the time in the world to mess it up. Ha. I love new toys..............

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
Look what i got today :)
F021D1B9-2D18-448B-925A-690F883940A9-10965-000007D55F013DB0.jpg

84D89B98-13C3-4E7F-8584-FAB9CC7F57BC-10965-000007D5659DD029.jpg

When tracking this: it was in New York for week. And never said anything after that. It just show up today. Got love usps ahhhhhhhh

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Check and see if the wick is in front of the air hole. In most RA's this is the way you can lessen the draw.

:)

Mine isn't vaping very well out of the box on my Grand - the draw is stiffer than a plank. It metered at about 2.28 - I'll have to try a new coil closer to my 1.7 cartos.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread