Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
At the moment... hopefully soon. :p

no, please. i would loose my faith if janty jump onto this mega-atomizer-mega-cart cash cow combo.

if mik finds a way that the dura Tesla fits 0.3ml more, thats fine and the better option.

i own a 5 pack of mega atomizers + carts, and still find it ridiculous how TW tried to get more cash from us for what ? 10mm more metal on the atomizers, and completely overprized empty carts. they don't even put an empty megacart on the spare megaatomizers. :evil:

think about it Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
no, please. i would loose my faith if janty jump onto this mega-atomizer-mega-cart cash cow combo.

if mik finds a way that the dura Tesla fits 0.3ml more, thats fine and the better option.

i own a 5 pack of mega atomizers + carts, and still find it ridiculous how TW tried to get more cash from us for what ? 10mm more metal on the atomizers, and completely overprized empty carts. they don't even put an empty megacart on the spare megaatomizers. :evil:

think about it Jimi Mack

Suprised... I tried the mega atty's and each of mine did come with a mega cart attached to it. Maybe I just got lucky on my 5 pack order. Just cut my blue foam and it was working.

I am awaiting the Telsa and expecting that to be better than the mega but till then the mega carts do allow me for more vaping time and that helps me while driving all day.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I know it's late, but my 2cents anyway:

As my knife pouch (as well as the eGo pouch itself) is good enough for a day's stuff, for a case, I want:

Hard case
Holds:
  • One fully assembled eGo
  • One or two spare batteries (as I'd only use it when I am away for a bit)
  • At least two 5ml bottles, more is better
  • One atty+cart or two carts (I don't use them, but maybe optionally big enough for a mega+cart?)
  • Charger
Removeable and washable filling
Any colour, as long as it's black

2-box design would be cool if they could be put togehter, but I don't think I'd want one to go into the other, since I know I'd use that space for something else.

And, errr, can I have that pic of Mik without female accessories? Clothes are optional, too!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
edit: Ludo has asked me to take this down. Sorry guys.

I can only say we have a very very good design, based on alot of the things you guys asked for - and hopefully i can show you some more at some other point. I will try to investigate as to what i can / can not show you on the current design ive made, and get back to you.

Last edited:

VDS_NY

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Upstate NY
Honestly Mik, this -
URL DELETED BY MIK - Sorry. Read my above post.
looks more like the Mars mission than a PV carrying case. :)

Unless I'm completely missing the point, (wouldn't be the first time) I'd like a case for going out about the town or spending a few hours hiking/working away from a power source. Two fully assembled eGos gives you one to use, a backup of everything, and then all you need is some juice to get you through the day. If you use hard foam to seat the eGo batts firmly and a hard case, there is no way they can activate.

Even the heaviest vapor will get 8-9 hours out of two eGo batts. Anything longer than that will require bringing the charger and a couple of extra everythings and would be so much bigger.

You are my PV hero Mik :), and I bow to your expertise and experience, but I just don't like this case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
VDS_NY : Fair enough - and btw sorry for deleting you linking to the image - but ive been asked to take them down.

I dont think you are missing the point - but the case in itself ( you saw it ) could be used without the ego on the side of it - which would be small enough and comfy enough for you to bring all the things you need (including a spare ego batt) with you. The option for putting the ego on the side was just an added bonus.

For the rest of you - i have now closed this thread. In case you are wondering why all this is happening, i urge you to go to page 1 and read the EDIT i did on my first post.

/Mik

Last edited:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
If you can possibly make it before July it would be nice. The Kissbox Atomiser does'nt need any improvements. I have three that i bought almost a year ago and their still going fine. The Kissbox Battery's are excellent as well. The Tesla filter ? Definitely required by anyone with half a brain. Carts are the bain of my life and have been for a while. :)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
While i do appreciate your comments, i need to just add that the reason behind even making the Baby J, is to come up with a design fitting the 801. So yes, i realise the eGo is good, and is much smaller- but make no mistake the size of is mainly due to it using a smaller atomizer. And some people prefer the 801 over the DURA / EGO atty.

Plus .. the eGo needs a big brother! Its a big world out there - it needs someone to uhm.. take care of it .. :)

=)

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
YES!! I would buy one!! I'm glad I ended my previous post with the question mark until I could re-review the BabyJ video. I forgot that it comes with it's own cover, it's a larger eGo, which is why the eGo cover won't fit it. doh. lol.
How long will the battery last when not plugged in? How many batteries will a camper need to take along with them and will they charge extremely fast like an eGo does? (busy busy cigarette lighter use in this day and age of cell phones, ipods, ecigs). Will there also be a cigarette lighter charger for this and the eGo?
OT: Are Janty juices always good or do they vary with shipments? (first batch I had was awesome, but I am a penny pinching diva).

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
As it would probably come with a USB loader, all you need is a USB <-> cigarette lighter converter; not exactly hard to get.

I've been wanting to try a 801 for a while, too. Tried it once, wasn't great, but may have been accidental. But I'll wait for the BabyJ before I spend a single cent on regular 801 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread