Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Too late, I've already got a crap load of material on order that will give me a liftetime supply of firing pins if I even needed. Wasn't cheap so when it gets here & I don't like it, back to the supplier it goes. Increasing the surface area just by filing is hardly much increase in surface area imo, I have a totally different idea & if it works, scratches on the button top won't matter. Still as I have said before I doubt increasing the contact area is going to make a noticeable difference in feel but if it at least reduces sparking then that's good enough for me & I don't mind adding to my materials collection.

I didn't think you had sparking issues, DZ?

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
Thinking about trading my mkb-ts/ ggts base with term-c and kayfun conversion kit for a used vv grand with batteries, era, and rm2

Would u guys do it?

Any things to look for on a used vv reo? Like was there different revisions of it that are better than the others or anything like that?

Also... if I get it.... are there any decent 18350's at fasttech u guys would suggest?

Sent from Galaxy Note 2

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I'm not trying to bring back the voltage drop topic, well slightly maybe.
I had a problem with the positive connection on my DIY box mod, I have since retested the Panny 2250 hybrid and the sony 30 amp.
@0.7 ohms load and batteries fresh off the charger the sony dropped to 3.95 v on the Sony and the Panasonic hybrid (Efest 2250 nipple top) droped to 3.80v
I put the RM2 on both the Grand and the homemade box and using the same Panisonic battery I got almost identical voltage readings off the RM2's post screws which was 3.48 with the Grand and 3.43 on my DIY box. End

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
I didn't think you had sparking issues, DZ?

Not like some, I haven't gone below 1 ohm on my Reos. It will spark if I don't apply Pro Gold & as the liquid starts to disappear it will spark slightly when I release. I still think a larger contact area would be beneficial somehow. If the stuff I ordered works out & my ideas work you might get mail. ;)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I'm not trying to bring back the voltage drop topic, well slightly maybe.
I had a problem with the positive connection on my DIY box mod, I have since retested the Panny 2250 hybrid and the sony 30 amp.
@0.7 ohms load and batteries fresh off the charger the sony dropped to 3.95 v on the Sony and the Panasonic hybrid (Efest 2250 nipple top) droped to 3.80v
I put the RM2 on both the Grand and the homemade box and using the same Panisonic battery I got almost identical voltage readings off the RM2's post screws which was 3.48 with the Grand and 3.43 on my DIY box. End

I think I'm in need of a little interpretation.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Not like some, I haven't gone below 1 ohm on my Reos. It will spark if I don't apply Pro Gold & as the liquid starts to disappear it will spark slightly when I release. I still think a larger contact area would be beneficial somehow. If the stuff I ordered works out & my ideas work you might get mail. ;)

I'm already smiling.

edit: you can't tell, cause I'm a dead bumble bee; but trust me, I'm smilin'

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Thanks Diz. Same disclaimer . . . . it looks like the subtle pics, not the shiny ones . . . . and there's lots of pics to try and capture the way it looks different at different angles .. . . and it actually looks 3D if you have two eyes instead of just one camera lens.

What if you have compound eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread