super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
a2ata7u7.jpg

Stats, here's an rba that was made for the Z coil and REO. Disregard that coil in the pic, never vaped it. But ya see where the juice hole is?
This atty is the Shizzel my nizzle. Can't get em anymore either. On the classies you'll pay nearly 200 or more for one, if you ever see one. Chalice II by Mark Bugs.

Funny thing is, now that the RM2 is here, I don't even use them anymore. Sold 2 already. The last one will be pried from my rigor mortised hand when I die along with my REOs and RM2s :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Steve, my first REO ever was a blue anodized. Traded it to gioajack for my first chalice. 3rd one was a blue powdercoat. The blues are sweet, but I now dig the blacks and silvers.

I have also had red powdercoat (traded it for my second chalice) and red anodized (pdib).

Wrinkles and Hammertones are where it's at bro :)

steven445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Ohio
Steve, my first REO ever was a blue anodized. Traded it to gioajack for my first chalice. 3rd one was a blue powdercoat. The blues are sweet, but I now dig the blacks and silvers.

I have also had red powdercoat (traded it for my second chalice) and red anodized (pdib).

Wrinkles and Hammertones are where it's at bro :)

Dude I can't decide though because that Tumbled looks awesome!
Almost looks like a mirror.
I wish it was in stock!
I don't understand how this guy dislikes the Reo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx5co5LOAFs
LOL I had to throw this in here for fun.

Last edited:

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
I also kind of like the Tumbled because it looks like a mirror lol.

Yup, I love stonewashed too, well that's we call it. There's different types of media for tumbling though for different results. I stonewash Ti with ceramic media but it resembles the finish that's common on knives.

If Robert had the tumbled finish in stock at the time I would have snatched it up.

bikini_kill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK USA
Last time I rebuilt I tried a microcoil for the first time. I liked the performance and battery life so much that when rebuild time rolled around again today, I microcoiled everything I built up: 4 Kayfun Minis and a Gryphon.

Kayfun Mini 2.1 ES with 28g Kanthal at 1.7 ohms, 10/9 wrap on 2mm Ekowool (wick trimmed down afterwards):

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Last edited:

steven445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Ohio
Oh hell know, I can't believe you tricked me into clicking that link. Damn, I'm still looking for that dislike button, haha!

But seriously, let them be, it's the same as the those who can't understand why some of us don't like Provaris, etc.

LOL!
Yeah its his opinion but its still hard to believe.
I just don't like how he makes it out to be almost like junk.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
I want the tumbled lol!
How often does Rob restock those?

Probably best to just send Robert a PM. Since I bought my first Reo I have been checking here & there & have never seen any in stock. Or maybe they just get snatched up quick.

When I bought my VV Grand, at the time there were no VV Grands listed at all with the silver vein finish. I sent Robert a PM asking for what I wanted & he simply told me no problem. Got my order in & shortly after the silver vein options showed up for the VVs.

steven445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Ohio
I always either call or PM him. He usually has mods that he hasn't posted on the site yet :)

I sent him an email on his site and now I am going to send a PM.
I really want the tumbled as my backup Reo lol.
Not really sure I need a VV Reo later down the road but maybe towards Christmas time lol!

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
LOL!
Yeah its his opinion but its still hard to believe.
I just don't like how he makes it out to be almost like junk.

Yeah, whatever, people will always have different opinions which is fine.....or bash.

Him, I have no idea, I couldn't even watch more than 1 min of that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread