Mini Co-op Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Well, I'll be up first in this thread I guess. I am going to order bottles today or tomorrow from CandleChem or USPlastics (SKS wants too many for the volume discount), if by myself it'll be CC, no big deal. I am only comfortable dealing with those whose posts I've seen previously, sorry, just the way I feel. PM me if you want to go in with me at USP.......

Thanks!:)

Too late to edit the op but I have already ordered with a friend......have a great day!!!!:)

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Looking for up to four people to do a quick mini co-op to Greenhouseone for their 510LR attys. I had ordered some in the EM co-op that turned out to be junk and could use some new ones.

$15 for a pack of 5. I'd like to limited this to ten packs or two packs for each person. Shipping is $15as well which works out to $33 a person for 10 510LR attys. Throw in an extra dollar to cover my cost of mailing them to you and it's an even $34.00 per person.

First four to respond by listing your name below is in. I'd like to order by tomorrow. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Rebel, as you know and were part of the EM co op I have been in contact with several members. I personally as well as a few others would like to do this on a single 5 pack purchase, maybe with the option of 2 for those that wanted? No one really is familiar with them and that makes people somewhat hesitant to order 10.

I'll also tell you from my experience, minimum your going to be close to $1.30 per package and IDK if the mini co ops require delivery confirmation or not? So I would say $1.50 per package shipped and up to 10 people. For each 5 pack you take on $1.50 of the shipping.

Example #1: I want one 5 pack of the attys, atty price $15, my portion of the shipping $1.50, and shipping to me $1.50, total of $18 for 1st 5 pack.
Example #2: Member B wants two 5 packs of the attys, they assume $3 of the shipping, $30 for the attys, and $1.50 shipping to them for a total of $34.50

Just a though as I know for sure a few would be in for one 5 pack and it may be easier to fill 10 slots. Even if we ended up with less than 10 I would be willing to assume a larger portion of the shipping as I'm sure a few other may. thanks, boB

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
Shipping whether its 1 pack or 10 packs is 15.00 dollars so if you ask for 10 slots with everyone paying 3.00 shipping thats a 1.50 for greenhouse to you then a buck fifty from you to them would cover everything and people could get a pack of lr's for 18.00. I would love to get in and buy a pack just to test the waters before ordering larger quantities

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Rebel, as you know and were part of the EM co op I have been in contact with several members. I personally as well as a few others would like to do this on a single 5 pack purchase, maybe with the option of 2 for those that wanted? No one really is familiar with them and that makes people somewhat hesitant to order 10.

I'll also tell you from my experience, minimum your going to be close to $1.30 per package and IDK if the mini co ops require delivery confirmation or not? So I would say $1.50 per package shipped and up to 10 people. For each 5 pack you take on $1.50 of the shipping.

Example #1: I want one 5 pack of the attys, atty price $15, my portion of the shipping $1.50, and shipping to me $1.50, total of $18 for 1st 5 pack.
Example #2: Member B wants two 5 packs of the attys, they assume $3 of the shipping, $30 for the attys, and $1.50 shipping to them for a total of $34.50

Just a though as I know for sure a few would be in for one 5 pack and it may be easier to fill 10 slots. Even if we ended up with less than 10 I would be willing to assume a larger portion of the shipping as I'm sure a few other may. thanks, boB

Thanks Bob,

You're probably right on trying out a pack of 5 before placing a larger order. My intent was to keep it small and easy to track. If you're up to it after the EM co-op, I would gladly step back and let you take the helm on this mini if you want. I would still be in for one pack of five of course. :) Let me know. Otherwise, I'll edit my original post to expand the offer to ten people for one pack each as a test sample with the possibility of a larger order in the future.

Rebel,

Oh no, I wasn't trying to step on toes or take over or anything like that. I just heard from a few members and was making a suggestion. I think it's better to spread the PP activity around anyway. If you're game for running single 5 packs put me down for one. Otherwise I may sit it out ans wait to hear more about quality. I bet they are Bauway, and that IMO is good.

But I surely hope I didn't come across the wrong way. But again I see it more as a gamble with them and the reason people aren't jumping on board. I'd rather do one 5 pack and take on 1/5 of the shipping @$3 and have $19.50 in a pack than $34.50 in 2, probably not the smartest bet, but a safer one. boB

Thanks Bob,

You're probably right on trying out a pack of 5 before placing a larger order. My intent was to keep it small and easy to track. If you're up to it after the EM co-op, I would gladly step back and let you take the helm on this mini if you want. I would still be in for one pack of five of course. :) Let me know. Otherwise, I'll edit my original post to expand the offer to ten people for one pack each as a test sample with the possibility of a larger order in the future.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Looking for up to four people to do a quick mini co-op to Greenhouseone for their 510LR attys. I had ordered some in the EM co-op that turned out to be junk and could use some new ones.

$15 for a pack of 5. I'd like to limited this to ten packs or two packs for each person. Shipping is $15as well which works out to $33 a person for 10 510LR attys. Throw in an extra dollar to cover my cost of mailing them to you and it's an even $34.00 per person.

First four to respond by listing your name below is in. I'd like to order by tomorrow. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

After some good advice from zbasspro (no worries Bob, I have short toes :)) I've decided to change the mini co-op above to do a ten person, single pack order. This will give a fair amount of people a chance to try them out without a substantial investment. As stated earlier in this thread by zbasspro the breakdown is as follows:

1 pack of 5 510LR attys: $15.00
Shipping: $1.50
Mailing to you: $1.50

Total: $18.00

Maximum of ten people, no guarentees and no warranty outside of the suppliers warranty.

Update this thread with your name and I'll PM everyone with PP details when and if we reach ten. If we fail to reach the ten people, those that sign up will be given the chance to increase their order if they want. Thanks!

1. The Rebel
2. zbasspro

Maialeth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2010
home
Update this thread with your name and I'll PM everyone with PP details when and if we reach ten. If we fail to reach the ten people, those that sign up will be given the chance to increase their order if they want. Thanks!

1. The Rebel
2. zbasspro

1.The Rebel
2. zbasspro
3. Maialeth

And hey.. with a 6 month replace on these things, if they're good.. we might want to consider doing a big co-op to hit that free shipping mark. heck.. all it would take really is 20 5 packs of the atties to hit that mark.

Last edited:

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
So far, so good. Only four spots left. If those on the list know of anybody who would be interested, let them know and we can close this up and get the attys ordered. Thanks!

1. The Rebel
2. zbasspro
3. Maialeth
4. Vlynn
5. Gramakittycat
6. HollieGolightly

So far, so good. Only four spots left. If those on the list know of anybody who would be interested, let them know and we can close this up and get the attys ordered. Thanks!

And that right there if no one else wants in is $9 towards the $15 shipping. I for one would say go for it and add $1 towards the $6 we are light, anyone else? If the 6 we have are willing to go $2.50 towards shipping we can go now. Opinions? Yes? No? Try to get 4 more?

Thanks Rebel, these really have my curiosity with the warranty, and the free shipping makes this well worth looking into a future big buy once we try them. boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread