Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
View attachment 710541 One other thing- what do I use to mix it? Hadn’t thought about that. Would this work ok?
I'm having good luck with the Norco hand held mixer with my small mouth plastic 15ml tester and chubby 30ml bottles. That one would work with a beaker well.

Reactions: stols001

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I just purchased a scale. I use the ELR calculator and it gives me grams as well as percentage. Do I need to now look up and enter grams in my flavor stash? Or are the grams for my percentage accurate enough?
These are the values I use
PG-1.038
VG-1.26
Flavors-1.00
PG Nic-1.035 100mg
VG Nic-1.235 100mg
There can be slight differences in the weight of flavorings but IMHO its not worth the trouble. 1.00 works fine

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
These are the values I use
PG-1.038
VG-1.26
Flavors-1.00
PG Nic-1.035 100mg
VG Nic-1.235 100mg
There can be slight differences in the weight of flavorings but IMHO its not worth the trouble. 1.00 works fine
So is the calculator not using those values already?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have this one saved on my laptop. It's easier to use than the ejuicemeup calculator. But..since the laptop battery is shot and has to be plugged in to a power source plus the laptop is kind of old, it's easier to bring the iPad into the kitchen while mixing.
Dan's is the calculator I have used since the beginning. I do also use ELR because I can input my flavorings and save them for when I want make recipes. And it keeps track of the amount you have left after using a flavor. It keeps costs and all. The program can even make suggestions of what mixes to make by using the flavors you input. And it is free but he takes voluntary donations.

:)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The problem for me was that I can not get the WiFi in my mixing room. Therefore, I needed an app that would run independent of internet connection. I believe all those mentioned so far are on line calculators. I guess it matter what Fidola 13 needs out of her app. If an internet based calculator would work for her then I would recomend our very own Scuba Dans Calculator Ejuice calculator (added quantity calculations)

Funny you should mention that. Right now our local Mom and Pop cable system is down and I'm using my Android phone's WIFI hot spot to connect to ECF. It's just a matter of turning on the WiFi hotspot and connecting as you would on your normal WiFi connection. I'm getting about 11 mbps on the phone (but have seen it go to 30mbps), which is just a little less than I get from my 16mbps cable internet WiFi from the router in my home. You just turn on WiFi Hotspot in your phone's settings menu, set a password so your neighbors won't connect to it, and find it on your laptop or desktop and connect. Once you're done, just turn off the WiFi hotspot on your phone.

Data usage is the same whether you connect with a lap top or your phone. I'm on the 2gb phone plan with carryover data that drops off after the 2nd month. Right now I have 3gb to use before they bump me to the next tier. The planned data allowance rises and falls with usage.

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
It isn't a program, but there are formulas within the spreadsheet that calculate percentages to mix juice like many other juice calculators available.

Oh, I know. I have Excel and found the spreadsheet much more of a bother than JuiceCalculator.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Found another one that is really good. Juice Grinder

Had a quick look and it looks a lot like JuiceCalculator. Right down to features.
Then I took a peek into their forums.
Someone wanted to know about the two hour trial. To me that says it needs registered/paid to fully work after the free period.
Take a look at the one @Burnie linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread