Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Kayte, it's not fun to be laid up this time of year when so much more has to be done. Evie, the "twinkle toes" must be a star pupil, and sounds like you're going to have some "grandma lovin'" tonight. Your dance card is full, Kayte. Watson will have Caleb's help keeping you on your feet. :D

Kayte, are you now building coils? It's the only thing you can do on the Ares......must build or buy the pre-wound coils for this one. Innokin is coming out shortly with the bubble packaged, cased coils only.......can't think of the name right now. :confused:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Sounds like I need to look into an Ares!

Kat! Things okay?? I've seen the awful fires and wondered if they were near you. :shock::( Keep us in the know! I worry. :wub:

Chooch... I would have loved your Christmas house! I could picture it as you were describing it. Gorgeous! And soooo much work. No wonder you got burnt out. I did, too. I don't do near what I used to... much to my sons disappointment. lol I used to hang decorated and lit garland around the entire kitchen... along with 'the giving tree' up there. It was beautiful. The ceiling is gloss white and the lights reflecting off it was so pretty. But, it's so much work to put that up and lots of un-natural stretching takes place. :rolleyes: I told him that he could come put it up anytime he wanted. He did. Once. hahaha
I do miss the Giving Tree. I'd load it with ornaments and specialty candy canes and anyone that dropped by could pick something off the tree. That was always fun and I never had much un-decorating left to do with that one. ;)

This year, I've decorated the living room and just a 'trough' on the kitchen table with pine branches, pine cones and ornaments. Good enough. Doug and I will tackle the front porch tomorrow and get it looking festive.

I've felt crummy all week, so haven't done much. Watson has been sick, so making sure I get him outside in a hurry when the need arises has been my main goal of the week. :eek: Poor little guy. But he seems to be on the mend today. Whew.

Chili - your house sounds wonderful! I love Christmas. :wub:

Evie is in the Christmas Joy ballet again this year. YAY Evie! This afternoon/night I'll have Lydi and Caleb here. Caleb had surgery last Friday and it has been rough! He finally turned the corner yesterday. (Such a relief.) So, I'll tuck him into my bed and wait on him hand and foot tonight.
The Christmas Joy ballet sounds wonderful!
And don't stress about decorating, I think as we get older we decorate in a more moderate way. I never have family or grands here for Xmas so I have gotten rid of most of the decorations.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Aww chili, sorry to hear you're not feeling well... especially not well enough to vape! If you were here, I'd make you a nice warm cup of Throat Coat tea and put on a good old movie for you.

Chooch, I've made a few coils and was pretty proud of myself. But then I found premade of what I wanted at a store not too far from here. I liked being proud of them, better. :lol:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Good Day, ladies (and any gents that may have wandered in).

First off, WE are safe (and will continue to stay that way as long as no one pops our "safety bubble". ;)

Thank you SO very much for all the kind words and thoughts.

The fires continue to burn, but the containment percentages keep increasing! (HUGE YAAY!) The winds should be quieting down by Monday which will give the fire warriors a better chance at full containment. The worst of the fires is called the Thomas fire. It's in the Ventura area (between LA and Santa Barbara).

Keep all the good thoughts comin', girls. For everyone. <wub>

Choo, glad to hear you're enjoying the new tank. I took stock and inventory, and realized that I simply don't have enuf space in the tank stand for yet another. LOL! Also, I've not completely accepted the idea of a 24mm which would fit maybe one of my devices, but that's about it. I know you said you used it on the Provi with a ring, but I dunnnnnno. We'll see.

Never say never!

NOW, what's this I hear that you are once again Ms. MOVIE STAR??????? OMG, girl! You got yourself plastered all over the newspaper!!! The article was fantastic, and I am SO proud of you!

:rickroll: :banana: :toast:

For those who haven't yet seen our own Choo in action, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

Some Older Smokers Turn to Vaping. That May Not Be a Bad Idea.

(Oh, and the pop-in coil Platform tank I believe has been named the Zenith, Choo.)

Hiya Dale!

Kayte, best wishes on all the kids, decorating, and people dancing and feeling well!!!!

Love the SNL vid!!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Dale! :wub: You been working too hard. Hardly every hear a peep out of you, but then who has the energy when one is tired. :sleep:

Kayte, I NEED one of those!

Kat, thank you. When anyone needs an "old vaper" they just point them my way. :facepalm: In the paper on Tuesday, so hubby is getting to Walmart first thing in the morning to grab one of the few they get. :D

......That's it ! The Zenith, although building the Ares is stupid easy, but I got to make sure it's a "good day" and the ol' essential tremors don't bother me.......Drinking some wine does calm them down........Then I go to sleep! :p

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Happy Sunday All! :)

Great photo Chooch! You go Girl!!! You represent us "Seasoned" vapers so well. Can I get your autograph? :laugh:

So glad you are safe Kat and I hope you and your's stay that way.

Katye, that video had me on the floor laughing!

I hope everyone who is under the weather get well soon. I'll have to try that throat coat tea.

Still liking the Ares tank. Just did a recoil/rewick that took no time at all. So far no leaking or gurgling and extremely quiet. Can't get over how easy it is, with excellent flavor.

... now for that perfect Christmas tip (hint hint) ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, JoAnnW. Thank you. :) Don't know 'bout my "go." Seems like it's stuck in neutral, and KFC doesn't want any part of my "seasoning." My signature looks somewhat like mid-east writing........But, heck, I'm "game." :p

So glad you found the Ares suitable for your style of vaping. I had to fiddle a bit since I like more air flow and a lower temperature than 15 watts, but worked it out and have been using it since I got it. :vapor:

Reactions: Katdarling

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Good Day, ladies (and any gents that may have wandered in).

First off, WE are safe (and will continue to stay that way as long as no one pops our "safety bubble". ;)

Thank you SO very much for all the kind words and thoughts.

The fires continue to burn, but the containment percentages keep increasing! (HUGE YAAY!) The winds should be quieting down by Monday which will give the fire warriors a better chance at full containment. The worst of the fires is called the Thomas fire. It's in the Ventura area (between LA and Santa Barbara).

Keep all the good thoughts comin', girls. For everyone. <wub>

Choo, glad to hear you're enjoying the new tank. I took stock and inventory, and realized that I simply don't have enuf space in the tank stand for yet another. LOL! Also, I've not completely accepted the idea of a 24mm which would fit maybe one of my devices, but that's about it. I know you said you used it on the Provi with a ring, but I dunnnnnno. We'll see.

Never say never!

NOW, what's this I hear that you are once again Ms. MOVIE STAR??????? OMG, girl! You got yourself plastered all over the newspaper!!! The article was fantastic, and I am SO proud of you!

:rickroll: :banana: :toast:

For those who haven't yet seen our own Choo in action, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

Some Older Smokers Turn to Vaping. That May Not Be a Bad Idea.

(Oh, and the pop-in coil Platform tank I believe has been named the Zenith, Choo.)

Hiya Dale!

Kayte, best wishes on all the kids, decorating, and people dancing and feeling well!!!!

Love the SNL vid!!
Thanks you for sharing this! Our Chooch is famous :banana:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Chooch! You are beautiful lady!
As for the stretchy pants, I have to limit my stretchy pants days somewhat. I have gained one pound for every month I have been retired :shock:
Have a wonderful day to you and all of the MM gang!
Now, back to lurking for my cute reindeer Xmas tip! I know Kayte is working on Xmas tips :) credit cards in in my holster and I am ready to come out blazing!:wub:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Hi Mountaineers!

I'm sending an APB out for Kayte if she doesn't check in soon, lol. I know she's coaxing Santa Doug so I've been doing plenty of this, I don't want to miss out on any Christmas goodies that pop up.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread