• Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good-morning-Friend-Wishes-Images-7.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Welp, I did get dressed......late, but still.......and cleaned the coffee pot! Now the dang thing will take a month to "season." :facepalm:

I did order from OriginVapes a Svoe Mesto kayfun 5 Mouth to Lung Kit.......even though I don't own a kayfun 5 or any kayfun for that matter. I ordered this kit of 3 different sized air hole reducers to see if they'd work on the Serpent Mini and Nebula Wine. :unsure:

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello Mountaineers! I'd been lurking every now and then, only to look at my list of watched threads and see CLOSED BUSINESS and feared the worst (like something bad happened). Thankfully everyone's OK. Got all caught up on the suppliers thread, brag thread, and this thread.

Not sure what we can talk about here, but I'm pretty sure we can't post links to former suppliers websites. They're not in the drip tip biz anymore, so technically not a supplier at all, and they dropped "driptips" from their URL. I'll have to pick up a few "serendipity pendants"! :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello Mountaineers! I'd been lurking every now and then, only to look at my list of watched threads and see CLOSED BUSINESS and feared the worst (like something bad happened). Thankfully everyone's OK. Got all caught up on the suppliers thread, brag thread, and this thread.

Not sure what we can talk about here, but I'm pretty sure we can't post links to former suppliers websites. They're not in the drip tip biz anymore, so technically not a supplier at all, and they dropped "driptips" from their URL. I'll have to pick up a few "serendipity pendants"! :)
    Hi John, welcome back! :) Glad you're still around.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Hey John, glad you found us!...How are those babies doing?...Us Aunties need new pics! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread