Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    LOL! I was sitting right here when these two babies popped up, immediately went & clicked add to cart ... not available! :)
    I'm glad you guys are doing so well, looks like you can sell anything Doug makes! There are some green ones over there that are staying put & they're starting to grow on me; somebody better give'em a good home before next month or else..........

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    LOL! I was sitting right here when these two babies popped up, immediately went & clicked add to cart ... not available! :)
    I'm glad you guys are doing so well, looks like you can sell anything Doug makes! There are some green ones over there that are staying put & they're starting to grow on me; somebody better give'em a good home before next month or else..........

They can go pretty fast! We are sooooo thankful to all of you. :wub:
    The green tips are very nice, Daleron. :lol:

You all should come visit and post pictures for me over in a thread I just started in The Lounge! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/422332-talent-show-thread.html

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Hey Kayte?... Please save a piece of the Australian Ribbon Bark Mallee Burl for me! :) All those tips are lovely! :)
    Aww I'm sorry Lucy. That was a one of a kind with little hope that there will ever be another. (Very rare and hard to find wood. It was a little piece Doug had hung on to for years... until today.)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    One more for tonight. :D

SOLD Random Segmented - Wood
    Includes: Bloodwood, Redheart, Maple, Sapele, Mahogany, Zebrawood, Narra, Purple Heart, dyed Black & dyed Gray wood vaneers.. and a few more that Doug can't remember. :D

OMG!!!! Another one to make me cry!!!! So much beauty in such a small thing :wub:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    I feel your pain Yiddle.:(
    Kayte, we leave the middle of August. It will be a once in a lifetime for me. So happy to be able to share the experience with my daughter.

My pain is caused by something mundane. Computer is trying to die and if I don't save up enough to get a new one............:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread