MONKEYBoxx™-The Wooder Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Found out it wasn't a mouse this time, just a hairball. Still Yuck, but not as bad. Unfortunately our cats don't tend to kill mice, they just play with them and then one of us has to take them out and put them out of their misery (the mice, not the cats). Thankfully I can get hubby to do that since I don't think I could kill one. I helped butcher pigs and such as a kid, but only after they were already dead. Killed a deer with a car once, but I don't think that counts. It happened during hunting season and a hunter drove up and asked me what I was going to do with the deer. Said I was gonna take it home, find a friend to dress it, and put it in my freezer. He offered to do it if he could have half of the meat. I figured it was a good deal, showed him where I lived, and he took it too his hunting camp to dress it saying he'd be back with the meat the next day. I never saw the ....... again. I still can't believe he stole my deer. Darn, now I want venison and I don't have any to cook.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Found out it wasn't a mouse this time, just a hairball. Still Yuck, but not as bad. Unfortunately our cats don't tend to kill mice, they just play with them and then one of us has to take them out and put them out of their misery (the mice, not the cats). Thankfully I can get hubby to do that since I don't think I could kill one. I helped butcher pigs and such as a kid, but only after they were already dead. Killed a deer with a car once, but I don't think that counts. It happened during hunting season and a hunter drove up and asked me what I was going to do with the deer. Said I was gonna take it home, find a friend to dress it, and put it in my freezer. He offered to do it if he could have half of the meat. I figured it was a good deal, showed him where I lived, and he took it too his hunting camp to dress it saying he'd be back with the meat the next day. I never saw the ....... again. I still can't believe he stole my deer. Darn, now I want venison and I don't have any to cook.

I would be mad if I hit a deer and someone stole it from me!

I think I would rather find a dead mouse than have to pick up a hacked-up hairball...those are gross!

Where the heck is my mailman???
I have stuff coming in the mail today!
It's 3:05pm on Saturday...WTH?

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Too true. My kitchen's a wreck since I was sick for 6 weeks and hubby has been doing a lot of overtime. I've figured a way around this problem. My son has to take his girlfriend to prom so I'm making him clean to repay us some of what we'll have to pay for his Tux and tickets. Gotta love blackmail :).

Gooberhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Too true. My kitchen's a wreck since I was sick for 6 weeks and hubby has been doing a lot of overtime. I've figured a way around this problem. My son has to take his girlfriend to prom so I'm making him clean to repay us some of what we'll have to pay for his Tux and tickets. Gotta love blackmail :).

no free rides,I like it!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven

Thanks for reminding me...gotta see about my son's tux too...
He hadn't even mentioned prom, until this past week.
He had broken up with his girlfriend, so I don't think he was going to go.
Of course, now there is a new girl, so it's back on...
Teenage boys...was I ever one of them...Yup...still am in the head! LOL

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
pretty good! got home awhile ago from watching our oldest daughter(pregnant with twins) participate in a pregnancy fashion show at Ashville mall. Interesting,also stealth vaping in the crowd and Indian resteraunt,no comments!

Cool...pregnant chicks are hot!
Just sayin'

ROFL

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
and full of methane

LOL

Good thing you quit smoking!

Demi Moore looked good back in the day when she was the pregnant cover girl.

demi-moore-pregnant-vanity-fair.jpg [

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread