entry 2
stephanievaping.jpg
this is me vaping.

horseybj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Fayette, Missouri, United States
#1 I'm not in the picture, but my Vision spinner is on the arm of the chair. Couldn't take a picture of myself (besides didn't want to break the camera:laugh:)
I like to vape at our lake across the road. It is a lake set back in some trees at the end of 3 hollers. It is on some land that hasn't been farmed for many years. It is just trees, grass, weeds, brambles, wildflowers and animals-real nature. It is a nice PRIVATE peaceful place back off away from everyone. I go back there to have fun or when I really need to relax.
If I'm energetic I fish, hunt morels or pick blackberries. If I'm in a lazy mood I may read or just lay in the grass and nap. I like to listen to noises like birds, frogs, bees, the squirrels, fish hitting the surface, even the breeze in the trees (that noise is the best). On windy days I can even listen to the waves on the lake. Sometimes it is nice to just sit and look at the view: The grass waving in the wind, the colors of the lake, the leaves, even the shade of the sky. This year we even have a pair of Canadian geese that have nested up in one corner. They always fuss at me for a while and leave, but they always come back. Every once in a while I even get to see deer. There are beavers this year too, but they tend to hide. I can vape and just soak up the peace.
002.jpg

horseybj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
#2 Still no picture of myself

I LOVE vaping outdoors!! I don't have to keep track of butts, cig packages, or lighters (very eco-friendly). Put the whole thing around my neck and don't have to worry about losing several. Also don't have to worry about starting the grass on fire. I can vape easily when it is windy. I can vape without having to stop the 4 wheeler/tractor/mower to light up. I don't have to waste a vape if I get a fish on the line. Vaping has made all my outdoor experiences even more enjoyable and relaxing for me. Plus if I nap outside and roll over, e-cigs don't crush like normal cigs :p

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This is a perfect example of why I don't like digital cameras...:unsure: especially on the 'auto' setting!!
(except that you don't have to pay for the film and processing, plus my favorite lab closed)

These 2 photos were taken within minutes of each other...

PCH-2.jpg~original

PCH-1.jpg~original

Vaping on the Coast Hwy... with the ocean about 3 blks. behind me... ;)

horseybj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
rbj 1.jpg
I like to sit and vape on our roofed porch. The breeze blows across my skin and makes the tree leaves rustle. The birds chirp and fight and fly from tree to tree. I can check out my tomato plants or read a good book. I can watch the traffic drive by or watch the clouds float slowly across the sky. Or I can just enjoy the view outdoors. Sometimes I even just sit, vape and think. I almost never fall asleep:laugh::laugh:

porch 015.jpg porch 020.jpg porch 025.jpg

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Entry 4.
My most favorite place outdoors that I would enjoy vaping is
Sitting on the dock in Westport, Wa with my husband and grandson while we are crabbing :)
The last time we went, I was still a stinky user and used to fight the wind and water spray to light it.
Then it would go out or I would have to waste it, so I could pull the next pot.
Now that I vape, I can relax and enjoy a vape anytime, without worries :)
It is going to be so nice to look out at the Ocean and watch the birds fly, the fish jump and the sea lions frolick without
the wind frustrating me or the worry of the nasty butts falling in the water and polluting the Ocean!
AND I will breathe so much better walking to and on the dock :)
Oh and the crabs are going to taste so much better since I have my taste buds Back :)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread