Monthly Contest - picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Me, Eddie a twin 18650 VV and a mizer full of Praze ;)

Digicig Vapes.jpg

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
July Contest

It's summer. It's hot, humid and everyone is busy--the perfect recipe for a Bad Hair Day. Having a Bad Hair Day? Show us. Your kids having a Bad Hair Day? Show us! Co-worker, friend or neighbor having a Bad Hair Day? Show us (as long as you have their permission/are legally entitled to do so, yadda yadda yadda).

vaping will not be necessary for this contest (but is obviously encouraged, so long as it is portrayed in an ethical manner). Hair is not necessary for this contest since anyone can have a Bad Hair Day. As stated in the General Rules, the picture(s) must be taken by you and/or be of you--no "web-found" pictures are eligible (if you really must post one, remember to include the DNC/NAE tag). All discussion to take place in the discussion thread, blahdy blahdy blah.

This month's prize will be a $20 gift certificate.

Rules for the July 2013 contest (in addition to the General Rules):

If a photo meets the criteria to be posted by more than one person, only one may post it.
An invalid entry not prefaced with DNC or NAE will disqualify all entries by that person.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
My dog and my boyfriend's dog count as my "kids." I did this a couple weeks back after getting hooked on the dog shaming website. Our dogs get into so much trouble from time to time, but I think the impetus to putting peanut butter on both of them was that the little one (F) always grooms the big one (B.) I decided to come up with a way for him to groom her back :)

So...on the one hand, a really bad hair day for them both. But on the other hand, I betcha they thought it was the best hair day ever.

m7OFaNO.jpg

ZYXnYgq.jpg

don't mind the ciggie butts on the balcony. BF is still in process of transitioning (again, after he ran out of juice and broke his ecig.)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
August Contest

Back to the basics: show us your vape face. Just a picture of you vaping, no hurdles to jump through or fancy criteria to meet.

This month's prize is $20 in store credit, good on anything in the shop.

Special rules for the August 2013 contest:

1. Each entry must be a photo of the person posting it.
2. All other General Rules still apply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread