Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
UPDATE...
I have the first 20 prototypes of the EXHALER...There are some problems with it though as I expected...Another week to straighten out and then PRODUCTION!!!!!
I will not be offering pre order on these because of possible production issues...I will say that they are working tremendously and that the issues are very insignificant to design, and are related to the batteries I ordered which are too big in circumference to fit the inside diameter of the tube...Dosent sound like much but I have 200 sets of batteries that I had on hand so I have to figure out how to handle it...My manufacturer is gonna play around with it for a coupla days and unfortunatly, He is not as excited about the release as we are!!! I will keep you all updated...Thanks everyone for your patience...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Edo,
There is no resistors and the switches are solderless...The variation in the voltage is done by changing the batts...They really arent ready for pics but it is a cross between the GG and the Prodigy with a black bottom and a brass end that protrudes slightly instead of being recessed like most others...Thanks for your interest Edo.
Drew

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Edo,
There is no resistors and the switches are solderless...The variation in the voltage is done by changing the batts...They really arent ready for pics but it is a cross between the GG and the Prodigy with a black bottom and a brass end that protrudes slightly instead of being recessed like most others...Thanks for your interest Edo.
Drew

I know I joke alot, :p but in all seriousness...how long is it?

(dang that was hard to type with a straight face)

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Edo,
Drew

Wow Drew...The xhaler sounds better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread