My day...With THE NEW XHALER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azureblade7

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
North Carolina
7.4v lol i can hear the atty's sizzlin already. probably NEED the high voltage juice he's got for that beastly setting. seriously. i just like hardware pix and wanted a looksee, awesome pix they are indeed something that sets a modders pants afire. look at that fine machinery :D keep up the good work look forward to reading some reviews in the next few weeks.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
The Xhaler being cartomizer compatible and running at different voltages is truly excellent. I know it is probably too late...but it would be awesome if you could make the Xhaler in a way that airflow could also be regulated. I think the reason that a lot of people blow out there attys at higher voltages is because of lack of airflow...you just need a bit more airflow at higher voltages....but at lower voltages you need less airflow. Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to the Xhaler.

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Absolutely beautiful dogs. We got one in the shelter we managed once. I was surprised at how big he was. They don't seem to look that big on TV. Solid tho. A hunk of loveable muscle. And the sweetest disposition. I loved to take him out and cuddle him.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

gjrhine

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Sunny South Carolina
oh and the voltage wil be 3.7 , 4.2, 5, 6, nad even 7.4 for the adventurous and will work with KR808D-1 and Greencig Cartomisers as well as the 901, 801, 510...For now anyway.....

Does that mean different switches and adapters will be needed for different voltages and cartomizers?

JCC2K9

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Are we getting close on this yet??? How long? I am holding out waiting for it!!

See below... Posted on 7/31

Youll need all the Liquids for the XHALER...It will run at 3 Voltages and we are only 2 weeks away!!!

My questions would be -

1) Dimensions

2) Type of Batteries

3) Price

I love the mod I have, but it is a bit on the big side. Been getting alot of strange looks from peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread