Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
What's ya melting there, Stormi?!!! Got pics?! BTW... could you post a pic of one of the set-ups you have to one of your juice injection systems? So people can get an idea of methods for tubing and connections?

I like Sci's suggestion of maybe posting another thread as a "how-to" in case people don't read this far back in this thread. If we ever find connections and/or tubing links that are certain to work and universal.... it would definitely be a good sticky. And hopefully, my becoming a "supplier" would not prevent it? And.... I may have to show a different finished product version. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Ya wouldn't believe what just happened here. The unit is all done... finished and shiny and all..... decorated even...... and...........................
8-o...........................................................................................
My camera batteries are dead! No kidding!!! LoL!

:(

:lol:

Too funny!

You all should really get a kick out of it too. :|

But now....... we may never know..............................:|

(to be continued?)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Go steal Conn's camera...i'm sure he wont mind one bit :)

Hell fire people, i want one of those hot knife thingys...and i wouldnt know what to do with it if i had it..

I wish they would sticky this thread...it really needs it.

People could learn so much from the detailed pictures you have posted Dreamy...awesome work.

Well, im going to have to feed these bassets ( i like the " fred name, i may start calling them Fred and have them turn their head sideways thinking...oh lord, she's loosing it again)

Hope u all have a lovely weekend :) Hugs from the clumsy one.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Sorry this took so long..... I worked last night and am exausted..... desperately in need of my beauty sleep! Need to get the how-to completed by putting the text info on it and then posting the pics.

BTW.... was in Wal-Mart this morning in the craft section and saw a "wood burner" kit for under $12.00 that is just like my stencil burner tool that I've used in this how-to..... just without the plastic storage box. Good deal!

As you can see in the picture....... the gloss was barely even dry as I couldn't wait to put it together and take pics to show to my modding buddies here on ECF!.............

It's so shiny and pretty......... ! .................. just look at it!!!!!

:p

nico-peen.jpg

Waaaaaa-----oh------ yiiiiiiii------...................

Dang...... sorry I slipped while taking the picture........ saw Petrcros latest avatar image and it scared the begeebers outta me for a second. 8-o

Whew.......

Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Gotta post this quick! That big storm is rumbling my way (within hearing distance now) and I just know Stormi wouldn't believe me if I said I couldn't post because I had no electric!

Wanted to wait until the end of the how-to but that will take some time for me to properly finish. (Modding is fast compared to making a tag-along how-to)

So.... here is the picture I spoofed yesterday...... better detail pics will follow the how-to that I should have done by tuesday night. (no time on my workdays)

v2s.jpg

Got plans for this one...... so...... watch out Hoogie at MadVapes! :sneaky:

(But for now...... I sleep per chance to dream.... :sleep:)

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
The storm has mostly passed us by here Stormi... this area is so weird how rain avoids it..... and we need it so bad. Just lots of rumbling.

mvnico-dripv2.jpg

What I am planning on doing is sending this to MadVapes with the little brass attachments, various tubing and the dropper top assembly not permanently in so maybe Hoogie can have it all to refer to as he's doing the mod parts searching that he does so well. Hopefully he can keep us juice box modders in mind as he spends what must be countless hours doing research for materials/parts. It will also cover the box I owe him since my purple one was one of the freebies he's thrown in. I'll just tell him it was this one! :pervy: So, don't anyone let him know otherwise!

When I posted this thread MadVapes was not carrying their own mods and now they are, so I'm sorry I used the MadVapes name in the title and hope I have not confused anyone. I merely meant that most of the parts and inspiration can be found at Madvapes and you can make your own. The idea to finish this one off and send it to MadVapes for research only occurred to me as it was nearing completion. It's not an attempt at advertising or any such thing... it's an attempt to make modding and parts collection easier for everyone. Which, happens to be where MadVapes has stood thusfar. :thumbs:

I may post another thread with just a generic how-to on creating a "Nico-Drip V2" and a better explanation of what exactly it is and maybe it can be a sticky? I'll use one of the other ones I am presently making as an end result so that ECF does not appear to be favoring any of their supporting suppliers or whatever. I guess we'll see.

Now.... back to finishing this how-to..... :)

EDIT TO ADD: The paint on this one is pearl turquoise and the "pearl" kind of shows up strange when the flash from the camera hits it.... the mod is really not that rough looking! Better in real life!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread