WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
HINT HINT...LOOK at her name guys!!! :evil:
And ask yourself...what is planted in the lot next door??:sneaky:

We wont worry about who , i mean..what's buried there :) They won't bother us awful much..unless they're in the garden...I'd hate to be weeding my precious garden and come up holding something that was holding me back. Talk about hearing a bloody scream from 8 miles out....whew...that gave me shivers.

Seriously, Dream...these photo's are just ....well...the best thing Ive ever seen. So much work was taken into providing all these detailed plans... It's really such a kind thing for you to do.. Even those of us who don't build mod's can certainly understand the huge project in just doing all of this for other people.

Big hugs to you Sista.

Ok..im going to find those little star thingys...and try to fling them all over this thread... It will be glowing soon i hope...from all the stars :)

petercro

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Brough East Yorkshire, UK
Big hugs to you Sista.

Ok..im going to find those little star thingys...and try to fling them all over this thread... It will be glowing soon i hope...from all the stars

Can I give you a hug too.

Dreamy, I'm glad you like the new rough, check your madvapes Hoogie HELP thread.

Clumsy, In England we call them Freds, as in Fred Basset.
And my friends Fred, knocked be over the other day. The basset hound was only
9 months old,

Connman,
Me with Dreamy and Clumsy.
You are, oh so not invited. LOL LOL LOL

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Watch out when you pull that next carrot out of your garden Clumsy...it may pull back.8-o One never knows does one...wahahahahaaa!

But really you guys...snap out of it!! Cant you see what Dreamy is doing??
Just like a lot of creatures in nature....look at the pretty pictures...gotta get closer to the pretty pictures...closer...closer...then...WHACK!!!...here comes the ballpeen!!8-o
You know with talented little hands like that she has, she has to have built some twisted and maniacal traps.:evil:...ooooh look at the pretty pictures....ahhh there so pretty...got to get....SLAP SLAP...get a hold of yourself nicotime!!

Sgood1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
WV
Stormi.... I remembered..... I can't receive payment from you and Sgood1971 :sneaky: for these pics because I'm not a registered supplier here on ECF.
I looked back through every post I made here and couldn't find where I offered to pay you. I would gladly swing by and mow your lawn though next time I'm down that way. :) I feel we all owe you at least our heartfelt gratitude.

I have already rated your thread, in my book you are awesome for taking the time to educate those of us who do not possess your skills and creativity.

You have inspired me to start my own mod, I am still working on the portability but basically it will run off of a series of deep cycle marine batteries and a 5hp Briggs and Stratton generator.8-o I'm going to call it Puff-n-Stein and mothers will use it to scare their little ones into being good.

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Dreams...I GOT A NEW TOY!!!! I think I like it as much as my soldering iron!! Guess what it is...(keep yur mind out of the gutter guys!)
Hey, I live in Georgia, not too far! I was born and raised in Indiana! Don't ask how I ended up here!
This is a GREAT thread Dreams...stars for you!

Jackhammer?8-o....no...waffle iron?:p

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Dreams...I GOT A NEW TOY!!!! I think I like it as much as my soldering iron!! Guess what it is...(keep yur mind out of the gutter guys!)
Hey, I live in Georgia, not too far! I was born and raised in Indiana! Don't ask how I ended up here!
This is a GREAT thread Dreams...stars for you!

I know I know well after I got my mind out of the gutter I figured it out. :D
Has to do with Air I bet? And won`t burn your fingers but you can paint your fingernails with it? :?:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Dreams...I GOT A NEW TOY!!!! I think I like it as much as my soldering iron!!

:confused: ....... Like it as much as your soldering iron?........ and it's not an airbrush?..........

Now I gotta get my mind outta the gutter I think.... cause I can't imagine what else it could be!

:lol:

Sgood!....... Nooooo!!! I was joking, I swear! I was just picking on Stormi and you about paying me for pretty pictures! Like Nicotime has warned... there is no method to my meanness! You can ask Connman... he knows! Please just don't let Clumsy or Petercro know if you see them outside when you come over and mow the lawn. :sneaky:

~~~~~~~~~~

Got no pretty pictures ready yet today... :(.... been fighting a migraine the last few days and got over it yesterday... and felt so good I got sidetracked in all kinds of directions. I do have it almost done though and will have the final pictures. The how-to is almost over.... :(.... and I've really enjoyed it.... it was a creative challenge I will miss. I'm pretty happy with what I was able to cover and only know of a few things I would have liked to have added.

Just wanted to check in. :)

Last edited:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Once you get this how-to completely done, you start a new thread, post all the pics in order & then get it stuck.:) Use this thread for discussion about it. This is an awesome thread you've done a phenomenal job with it!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
BTW, thanks for the compliment.:D

Buffalo? <ummm, my mind just went completely blank.. really.>:)

Storminyte - a plastic welder? Saw those at Harbor Freight. Decided to do some more research before getting one.:)

Nicotime - LOL @"WHACK!!!...here comes the ballpeen!!"

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Dreamy
Back on topic now.
Without me re-reading all your threads.
You mentioned a hot plastic cutter ("Like a knife blade on a soldering iron").
Could you please point me into the right direction.......

Thanks
Peter.....

Not Dreamy, but here's one: - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices
66182.gif

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
The burning tool I'm using is a "Walnut Hollow Versa-Tool"

Googled gives this:
walnut hollow versa-tool - Google Search

I have seen another one even at the dinky little Lowes I live by for under $15 :

Shop Weller Electric 25-Watt, 8-Piece Short Barrell Hobby Iron Kit at Lowes.com

Glad this was brought up.... I've been meaning to post about the one at Lowes.

You know my Lowes is so foolish that they don't even carry solder?! It blows my mind. It's like they forgot it. I love my Lowes though.... thank God it's there!

EDIT TO ADD: I bought one from Lowes last week that seems like the one Clumsy posted. Haven't used it yet. Will let you all know when I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread