Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
I guess different people taste different things, I don't get honeycomb at all. At least we agree it is a fantastic liquid :toast:

After it steeps a while to me it gets a rich almost chocolaty flavor to it... the chalkiness is much more subdued.

So far, it's the only juice I have that I will definitely reorder. The question is how much :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It was my first real NET (immediately followed by a bunch more). I had others before O#1, but those don't count as they are, shall I say, suspect.

There wasn't much in the way of opinion or reviews, one way or the other, on it when I first began vaping (7 months now). It's been nice to see the current chatter about it, and I'm glad that others have found that little diamond-in-the-rough to go along with the unicorn milk :)

I recall you mentioning it when I asked about GeJ's juices, but the crowd chanted: "Get the Patriot -- Get the Patriot!" I got both, and while Patriot is a solid, authentic tasting juice, I prefer the complexity and notes of Organic #1.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
See, I knew that I couldn't be the only one to like Organic #1!

I appreciate the feedback, fellas! :toast:

Jeff, it was actually you recommending it to me in this thread. It's like Nectar of the Gods , thanks :)

See below:

"HHV and Goodejuice NETS perform well in the Triton Tank kit. I use one myself, and Organic #1 was fantastic in my Triton. Those NETs are safe to use, but you would still get better performance from a dripper."

There wasn't much in the way of opinion or reviews, one way or the other, on it when I first began vaping (7 months now). It's been nice to see the current chatter about it, and I'm glad that others have found that little diamond-in-the-rough to go along with the unicorn milk :)

I recall you mentioning it when I asked about GeJ's juices, but the crowd chanted: "Get the Patriot -- Get the Patriot!" I got both, and while Patriot is a solid, authentic tasting juice, I prefer the complexity and notes of Organic #1.

I also agree about Patriot. I'll probably reorder it and I do enjoy vaping it. But it's not as interesting and complex as Organic #1!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

I think I'll vape some now....drip, drip, drip. Man, that's good. And on the exhale, I totally get note of a "be mine" aroma. LOL. For real. That's weird. Now I am always going to get that.

Evil Speakers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
lawrence, KS

When I tried Organic, I didn't know of this thread or NETs. I was completely dissatisfied with all the tobacco flavors I had tried. I stumbled upon goodejuice and going off the name plus it being described as naturally extracted tobacco... It sounded like what I was looking for. I haven't purchased anything but NETs since.

I think I'll vape some now....drip, drip, drip. Man, that's good. And on the exhale, I totally get note of a "be mine" aroma. LOL. For real. That's weird. Now I am always going to get that.

Finally! Someone else!

_jmeek

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Northern Michigan
My first GeJ order hit the mailbox a couple of days ago. Patriot and Organic#1. I left both uncapped for a day. Last night I dripped a taste of Patriot and was instantly reminded of the aroma from an old cedar cigar box. The immediate sensation of a long past scent memory right there on my tongue was a powerful experience.

I think I'll be liking the Patriot.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
Organic#1 bottle has the least # of mLs left in it among all of my juice bottles... And its label is completely smeared from over handling it since I keep sniffing it everyday :)

Yesterday, I ordered my DIY stuff of dropper bottles, syringes, PG, VG and 48 mg/mL nicotine juice yesterday. Just enough stuff to make about 360 mL of NET juice with 20% extract. I'm looking forward to it... First project will be AS Organic using the quick microwave method.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Organic#1 bottle has the least # of mLs left in it among all of my juice bottles... And its label is completely smeared from over handling it since I keep sniffing it everyday :)

Yesterday, I ordered my DIY stuff of dropper bottles, syringes, PG, VG and 48 mg/mL nicotine juice yesterday. Just enough stuff to make about 360 mL of NET juice with 20% extract. I'm looking forward to it... First project will be AS Organic using the quick microwave method.

Yeah, GeJ really needs to step up the game and become more professional with their labels. In a crowded marketplace, they need to stand out in a good way and not be a sore thumb. I understand the financial investment but presentation is going to become paramount once the FDA starts their regulating and I really want GeJ to survive.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
I just sampled GJ4 and Analog side by side. This is day 3 after I got them in the mail. I'm confused...I'm getting more caramel in Analog compared to GJ4. To me Analog is more "flavored" than GJ4. GJ4 is tasting more like straight tobacco. And Analog has a lighter color juice than GJ4. Is this what you guys/gals see too? GJ4 and Analog too are not sweet either.

Can the labels be mixed up?

Edit1:
My initial observations for GJ4 are very much in line with this review here.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/245513-goodejuice-review-gj4.html

I was also surprised by the throat burning sensation. It wasn't as much as the above reviewer's though... Can there be some residual alcohol in the juice from the extracts? The reviewer comments that the burning sensation goes away after couple of days.

So far the GJ4 is as close as I got to a real cigarette tobacco experience... I'm pleasantly surprised since I was expecting lots of caramel and decent sweetness.

Edit2:
I went to GeJ website and reread the description for GJ4...And then I saw the their logo/picture for this juice... A pack of cigarettes with GJ4 written on it :)

Last edited:

johni

Extractor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Columbia, Missouri
Yeah, GeJ really needs to step up the game and become more professional with their labels. In a crowded marketplace, they need to stand out in a good way and not be a sore thumb. I understand the financial investment but presentation is going to become paramount once the FDA starts their regulating and I really want GeJ to survive.

GoodeJuice chose labeling and designed a website that fit the price point they compete at. I would rather they continue as they are than see an increase in pricing! Put a piece of scotch tape over the labels when you unpack the bottles and quit grousing about one of the best NET vendors.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
... Yesterday, I ordered my DIY stuff of dropper bottles, syringes, PG, VG and 48 mg/mL nicotine juice yesterday...

I'd make one recommendation as a DIYer, your better off getting the 100mg/ml Nicotine, you'll need less Nic @100mg/ml than @48mg/ml when mixing. EG; 30ml juice @12mg Nic needs 7.5ml of 48mg/ml, the 30ml juice @12 nic needs 3.6ml of 100mg/ml, almost a 3ml difference and if your nic level is 18mg @48mg/ml= 11.25ml, 18mg @100mg/ml= 5.4, a difference of 5.85ml, or another 30ml of juice.

Since PG & VG cost less than Nicotine, it's cheaper to use more PG/VG to finish your juice.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Actually, nick taped the labels on my last order. :D

Well looks like I was wrong bout org#1 and VB. Oh well. Hangs head. I still think they taste similar in tobacco notes though.

Using the same tobacco and just adding vanilla to make a juice seems kind of lazy, and not Nick's style.

On a totally unrelated note, can't wait to receive my Kentucky Vanilla from VR :p :D

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
hmmm maybe you missed the point on what i was trying to say. lol i didnt think it was vita bella w/o vanilla. i knew it wouldnt have been the exact same blend... I said generous portion of the same tobaccos.. just thought itd be closer based on what i was tasting.

I was just trying to make a joke about Vermillion River and how all the flavors in the Kentucky line uses the same tobacco blend. My joke fell flat lol.

johni

Extractor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Columbia, Missouri
I really miss Scarf! This place just isn't the same without her! Her take on GeJ Organic #1 is the main reason I've never tried that one. "Pine-o-kleen" just ruined it for me.

She extracted an RYO tobacco that she named Carmen way back around last December. From her description and link to where she bought it, I think I have figured out the tobacco but it is in Australia! I'm savoring my last drops now and may be making an international order (if possible). Truly a wonderful flavor, and we miss you Scarf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread