Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Everyone has their personal tastes.. I like a lot of things other people don't (take pasta for instance...) - but someone's dislike in no way invalidates my positive experiences and/or my enjoyment.

So no, your not wrong for enjoying the rda. Your positive experience is just that. A net positive.

You can like whatever you like.. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
What I think you should do is picture your layercake as a very custom expensive atomizer none of us here have heard of, and so we can't offer opinions since it was sculpted from raw titanium mined in Iceland, using only the finest hand lasering and you have serial number 001.

In other words, an atomizer holds VALUE to those who enjoy it. One of my favorite atomizers, a clone, the doggystyle works great for me and many others. I'm just happy I can obtain one, for like 12 dollars.

No one needs to love your atomizer but you. I have absolutely NO OPINION on your atomizer other than "how great it is that you have found something YOU like." I have never, one time, attacked someone's equipment if it's working for THEM.

Because holy goodness, who cares if someone else hates your atomizer I mean unless they are vaping YOURS and they aren't, it truly truly truly does NOT matter.

Look, you are vaping, you are off cigarettes (presumably) you have done the work to be safer as a vaper, if you happen to like an unusual atomizer that has gotten some mean comments from others, it doesn't matter. It so doesn't matter.

There is nothing wrong here. Other than your need for approval for your atomizer. I approve of your atomizer and I don't even know what one looks like! I genuinely have NEVER read a word about it, on ECF or anywhere else, apart from YOU disparaging it.

Stop hating gear that you love, it's a great atomizer, tell me where I can get one!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread