NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
Yihi.....hahahaha. I've only got two mods from Yihi. The G class, which I used for a solid year or two. Also have the SL. Feels great in the hand, but that's it. Biggest issue that I've got with the SL, is the buzzing when vaping in the TC. Like what the hell. What sort of rubbish is that. Don't get me started on the software updates. Worst software updates ever. Always a pain, and not to mention the devices are released with known bugs.

Radius is a great mod. Sad that Provari couldn't keep up with the times. Not to mention the rumors of FDA crack downs didn't help.

lojc

Dec 7, 2020
wahh the g class. I sold my G class because it was too big and i only vape 14w, its one of those wahh i need that big color screen purchase. You should try the MX, that is one nice fireing mod if you can live with the paint flaking off and its inability to stand up straight. hahaha, I totally agree with the software upgrade. Pain in the ....
Unfortunately i dont vape TC. Just power mode.

I have contacted Creme de Vape and their support is lighting fast. They have never sold the display module for the danibox mini before and not sure if its possible. They are contacting Dicodes Germany to see if its possible. Fingers crossed.

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
wahh the g class. I sold my G class because it was too big and i only vape 14w, its one of those wahh i need that big color screen purchase. You should try the MX, that is one nice fireing mod if you can live with the paint flaking off and its inability to stand up straight. hahaha, I totally agree with the software upgrade. Pain in the ....

I have contacted Creme de Vape and their support is lighting fast. They have never sold the display module for the danibox mini before and not sure if its possible. They are contacting Dicodes Germany to see if its possible. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, the G class is on the big side. Purchased well before I learned how great Dicodes is. The few DNA mods I tried, just had flaws.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Nobody tops CdV.

Maybe, if the Mini board is not possible, you could ask if one of the boards that is available would work as a replacement.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I still love the SXMini M Class. :)

I don't know if you folks are onto this guy, but there may be something useful...? I figure it's worth sharing, just in case.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Cambergr/search?query=dani

I still have an M Class.

It just sits there.

With authority.

It’s a heavy sucker.

The rattlesnaking bugs me.

And the need to use Two belts, and Three pairs of suspenders, to keep your pants up.

Otherwise, it’s a swell mod.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I got the SL mini for cheap from China, and it's crap, thought I was getting a good deal, but keeps coming up short with any tank I try on it, something isn't right with, but suck a hassle to get a replacement for it, shame as liked the looks and feel of it.

Touch wood, no problems with either of my dani's, but don't use as much now, more into the longer life of 21700 mods.

lojc

Dec 7, 2020
    I got the SL mini for cheap from China, and it's crap, thought I was getting a good deal, but keeps coming up short with any tank I try on it, something isn't right with, but suck a hassle to get a replacement for it, shame as liked the looks and feel of it.

Touch wood, no problems with either of my dani's, but don't use as much now, more into the longer life of 21700 mods.

The latest firmware should fix that short.

lojc

Dec 7, 2020
    Nobody tops CdV.

Maybe, if the Mini board is not possible, you could ask if one of the boards that is available would work as a replacement.
    I dont think the other display board will fit, the looking from the youtube video that was posted. It looks like the led is mounted on a customised pcb board that is shaped to fit the shape of the mini.

access0denied

ECF Veteran
    Oct 9, 2015
    Yup, firmware update fixed my SL Class short issue. Real question is....Why is/was a device released that needs a firmware update, and such a pain to upgrade. Not to mention, the 'discharge' issues with Yihi devices. lol Joke of a company. Should we talk about the 'T'? class. The mod with fidget spinners. lol rotfl

• Informative
    Reactions: Nailz

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I still have an M Class.

It just sits there.

With authority.

It’s a heavy sucker.

The rattlesnaking bugs me.

And the need to use Two belts, and Three pairs of suspenders, to keep your pants up.

Otherwise, it’s a swell mod.

:lol:

I routinely carry some things that are heavier*.
    *Usually not mods though. :nun:

I apparently got lucky with two Ms (?). Never once hooked 'em up for firmware, and they just keep on firing. Simple power/wattage vaping, which maybe contributes...

I like 'em. :cool:

I hate all the newer models. The Q was cool but I don't need two batteries, and the stuff after that, well, let's just say that I don't find them aesthetically appealing. :|

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Well, Dicodes-USA is sending me 2 new Kayfun 2020s (22mm and 24mm) which will go against the money they owe me for the Dicodes 21700 they never sent (evidently because they never received them from Germany). What a weird company. I would've bet big money I was never going to see this resolved.

Almost 4 months since they took my money!!!!!

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    When I heard they had the K20 listed on their site I sent them an email proposing a deal and less than 24 hours later they accepted it, and even included the balance left on my account in their response! I've been emailing them weekly for months with no responses at all, and now this...frickin weird

edit: just received a tracking number, they'll be here Saturday

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    :lol:

I routinely carry some things that are heavier*.
    *Usually not mods though. :nun:

I apparently got lucky with two Ms (?). Never once hooked 'em up for firmware, and they just keep on firing. Simple power/wattage vaping, which maybe contributes...

I like 'em. :cool:

I hate all the newer models. The Q was cool but I don't need two batteries, and the stuff after that, well, let's just say that I don't find them aesthetically appealing. :|

Just say no to firmware updates.

That’s probably why mine is still working. I keep meaning to get one of those battery caps with the fold out pull to make it easier to get the dang thing opened and closed. I don’t hate the M per se; I just like other stuff **coughprovaricough** better.

Last edited:

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    Well, Dicodes-USA is sending me 2 new Kayfun 2020s (22mm and 24mm) which will go against the money they owe me for the Dicodes 21700 they never sent (evidently because they never received them from Germany). What a weird company. I would've bet big money I was never going to see this resolved.

Almost 4 months since they took my money!!!!!

See? That’s the thing.. they do just enough to keep people guessing. That does not, IN ANY WAY, excuse the completely dishonest portrayal of themselves as representing Dicodes in the US in some official capacity. That alone makes them irredeemable in my estimation.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Just say no to firmware updates.

That’s probably why mine is still working. I keep meaning to get one of those battery caps with the fold out pull to make it easier to get the dang thing opened and closed. I don’t hate the M per se; I just like other stuff **coughprovaricough** better.

The caps are GREAT. Definitely a difference maker, and yes, I'd never select them over a Provi. :toast:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread