Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
Tube Tank w/ kayfun tank kit
Monster V2 *custom*
Monster V3 *custom*
Serpent
Griffin
Crius
I have the tube base mated to the nebula wine top and tank. I use the bottom section of a Kayfun glass tank kit to fill in the gap between them. Works well. The nebula wine chimney screws into the tube base to keep it all together.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Boreas by far!
From my experience it was designed for all vaping styles!
As a matter of fact I found out just last night that it has 2 sets of JC slots, one bigger than the other! this gives me twice the juice control I thought I had!
I've also seen working single coil builds either vertical or horizontal that were successful! Imho with the way the way you wick this RTA there is no need for a block or plug! The wicking on this tank is really like an RDA where you don't have to worry about filling "channels" with wick all you have to do is cover the bottom of the deck & "holes"!
@suprtrkr (Dom) I think with the shear amount of adjustability in this tank you should be able to build it for any wattage you want to run!
Because of my current build dual Alien 3mm ID 6wraps .25ohms I haven't really been able to go less than 40w so I can't speak to anything lower but what I do know is I've tried alot of variations of adjustments from 40w open & all the way down to half a hole to 200w all the way open & haven't really found a vape that was aweful! Not saying they were all the greatest vapes I've ever had but I haven't had any gurgling or burning except for my tongue every now & then! LOL!
Although this tank may not be for everyone I firmly believe it could cover most!
JMHO after running almost 10 tanks through this wonderful rta!:headbang:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
My favorite RTA at the moment is the Geekvape Griffin. It's a solid RTA that is much easier to wick than my runner up the Indulgence MT-RTA.
Geek does make some fine gear, and the MT is a beast to wick until you figure out how.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
The only negative I see for the Boreas and Aromamizer Supreme is that they are 25mm tanks. What I mean by that is there will be an overhang on some mods like my Lavabox for example. That doesn't bother everyone but it does some. Just mentioning it in case you have a mod like that it and it would bother you.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mann

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Lol who was that directed towards? @sig-cmt or myself? The Alleria is my new favorite RTA because it's a top fill flavor beast and it has the cool looking glass chimney that you can see your coils/wick through and a nifty juice flow control.
Looks nice but with no seal between the base and the glass chimney will it leak?

Reactions: Romano Cheese

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I have the tube base mated to the nebula wine top and tank. I use the bottom section of a Kayfun glass tank kit to fill in the gap between them. Works well. The nebula wine chimney screws into the tube base to keep it all together.
I think i'll pick up another one.. so many combinations that can be done. you can use an aqua v2 tank, orchid parts, KF4 parts fit... to many to list ;)

Reactions: ian91

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I think i'll pick up another one.. so many combinations that can be done. you can use an aqua v2 tank, orchid parts, KF4 parts fit... to many to list ;)
I was thinking the same thing. I was using it with KF4 parts but had a persistent leak. I ordered a 2 part Orchid chimney to see if I could get that working but now that I found the nebula wine combination, I think I will stick with that for the moment. If I order another, I will try it out with the Orchid. It is definitely a nice base for whatever!!

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I was thinking the same thing. I was using it with KF4 parts but had a persistent leak. I ordered a 2 part Orchid chimney to see if I could get that working but now that I found the nebula wine combination, I think I will stick with that for the moment. If I order another, I will try it out with the Orchid. It is definitely a nice base for whatever!!
I just might have to order a nebula ;) I saw a couple guys on the FT tube thread use them. if you haven't already, check it out, few cool setups!

Reactions: ian91

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I just might have to order a nebula ;) I saw a couple guys on the FT tube thread use them. if you haven't already, check it out, few cool setups!
I read that thread all the time. The Nebula is a very nice tank. I have 2 more on order now that I stole the top of my only one for the tube. They have no airflow control and are pretty wide open for a MTLer. I had to reduce the size of the inner airhole to suit my taste.

Reactions: nelsonm64

steven crago

Jun 2, 2015
Favorites in order:
Boreas
Bellus
Bachelor
2e6dky9.jpg

11jyte1.jpg

35am0eq.jpg
How does everybody on here have a boreas already. The places I've looked is all for pre-order

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
BLACK BOREAS[emoji41] by Roxy
Where is Roxy btw?

Vape On[emoji100]
She is banned from ECF. She can only come back as a supplier. I email back and forth with her and she has no intentions of doing so at the moment. I will add that Audrey (Roxy) did not get one dime of the Boreas. She only had input on the design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread