• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMaiden101

Jul 31, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
Thanks for catching that! My avatar now "officially" lives in Goodyear.:blush: I think I'll like being a Westsider better than a Fresno chick.... Fresno doesn't get a lot of respect in Cali. lol Definitely pm me when you next meet close by. I'd love to hang out and bring what I have and see everyone else's. I am definitely still looking for the perfect vape but gotta hand it to the Chuck with an HV 801... it's come the closest. Checking out the Facebook page.... now!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Ohhhh, and 801 fan? Me too!!!

Actually the 302 (which is 801 compatible) ROCKS with it's low bridge! It's my favorite atty. Saw you got on FB (I said Hi, and welcome this morning). Let me know when you can come over to Surprise, and we'll meet up for a cofffee and a vaping gab fest with mod show-n-tell (I haz a bunch of them)!

Hubby is out of town all week, so I'm freeeeeeeeee. Just PM me.

IceMaiden101

Jul 31, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
Ohhhh, and 801 fan? Me too!!!

Actually the 302 (which is 801 compatible) ROCKS with it's low bridge! It's my favorite atty. Saw you got on FB (I said Hi, and welcome this morning). Let me know when you can come over to Surprise, and we'll meet up for a cofffee and a vaping gab fest with mod show-n-tell (I haz a bunch of them)!

Hubby is out of town all week, so I'm freeeeeeeeee. Just PM me.

I've tried 306 but not 302's... so if you like it better than an 801, I need to hear more! It's funny how the more you learn, the less you know. Don't even get me started on ohms! I'm not sure I'll ever understand those without help. lol Sending you a pm... :)

rpgerrick

Aug 8, 2011
Tempe, AZ
So I joined the forum about a week ago, and just met my 5 post minimum to post in your fair group! I'm a born and raises Arizona native, and I currently live in Mesa and work in Scottsdale. I've been an analog smoker for about 10 years and have been trying to kick the habit for nearly half that time with little to no success. Today is my 4th day using the Volt 78mm PV with 12mg Nicotine Vanilla, and I love it so far!

I was really happy to see that there was a Metro Phoenix group on here, and was even more happy today when I finally was able to post and say hi! So hi, y'all!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hiya! Yay, a Native! (I was born/raised here too!!).

Glad you found the group and got your post count up. Check out all the posts in the forum, especially the one for FaceBook (where a lot of chatter goes on these days, come and join us!) and also watch for posts in the VIP forum for our next Social Group meeting details!

Just PM me if you need any help with anything on the forum or with your gear.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
So I joined the forum about a week ago, and just met my 5 post minimum to post in your fair group! I'm a born and raises Arizona native, and I currently live in Mesa and work in Scottsdale. I've been an analog smoker for about 10 years and have been trying to kick the habit for nearly half that time with little to no success. Today is my 4th day using the Volt 78mm PV with 12mg Nicotine Vanilla, and I love it so far!

I was really happy to see that there was a Metro Phoenix group on here, and was even more happy today when I finally was able to post and say hi! So hi, y'all!

Welcome! we have gatherings each month. Yesterday we had one and Hellen will make announcements about our next one. Also, you may want to take a look at this Vegas Vapefest 2011! BIG event coming next month in Las Vegas with LOTS of vapors, vendor and should be an awesome time with opportunity to see MANT devices, attys, cartos, juices and much more.

For everyone - today is the last day to get the entry fee discount for Vapefest ($30 instead of $40 at the door). Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the room discount code - if you want to stay at the Flamingo (same as event venue).

IceMaiden101

Jul 31, 2010
Goodyear, AZ

Congrats to you! I'm a newbie to the group too (and Arizona too) but been vaping for awhile. There's so much info available through ECF and this group has been very welcoming so any questions you might have, this is the place to check. And don't forget the power of support - another great thing you'll find here. :)

Hi all.

I smoked for over 30 years; 1-2 packs a day. I first tried e-cigs about 3 years ago, when I saw a kiosk in PV Mall. Tried the tapering down method; didn't work, and gawd, the carts and attys were expensive!

Since then I've tried EVERYTHING to quit ... last shot was on Chantix, which made me psychotic. The day I went off, I found my old Smoking Everywhere kit, went out and bought a pack of cartos. Smoked my last 2 analogs, then straight over to the PV. Then I found this site; I ordered a KR808d-1 and a variety of prefilled cartos (thinking that filling my own would be too much of a PITA). Now going on 11 days analog-free and, after replacing a set of dried out cartos with juice, blanks, and a syringe, I'll be filling my own from now on.

I *love* vaping. I love being able to breathe (except on brown sky days LOL ... thank the powers that be for monsoon). I particularly love not having to go outside when it's 115 to smoke!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Congrats on 11 days analog free! It won't be long before your tastebuds come back to life too!

Come to the VIP meet at Sun Up on the 24th and meet these great folks in person, this is a great group of people!

Grats mamarox!! what he said ^^ and you will get to see and try LOTS of different devices and juices too. Sounds like your adventures into the vaping world are just beginning!! There are so many different variations and when you change any one part - the vapor experience changes too.

If you really want to see it "ALL" come to Las Vegas this weekend for vapefest: Vegas Vapefest 2011! should be a great time and possibly the biggest vape met ever. Either way, we have monthly meets in Phoenix with a great group of people. Check out the other threads VIP - Vaping in Phoenix

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Mamarox! Welcome to the group. I hope you'll consider coming to the next vaping social. We have a great time, and you'll meet lots of great people. Maybe you'll like Arizona a bit better when you hang out with the vapers. LOL

Do check out the Sticky thread with local AZ suppliers http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...9-rollcall-local-phoenix-e-cig-suppliers.html. You can usually find a few of them at our meetings and like NebulaBRAT :evil grin: sez, you'll be amazed at some of the terrific options that can take your vaping to a new level. Our group members are all happy to show you what's made their vaping a bit better and you can always find liquids to sample and the latest gear to check out.

Next VIP social group meet info. can be found here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nix-social-group-next-social-9-25-2011-a.html

Feel free to PM me if I can be of any assistance. Also check out our Facebook group (link is in my signature). We're more active there than here these days.

Hope to get to meet you in two weeks.
Cheers,
Hellen
VIP Founder/Group Moderator

BuddyD

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buckeye, Arizona
Hey Guys,

I have been vaping for around 2 and half years. Since I have become a big vaping enthusiast and in the last year or so I have started to get envolved on the forms. I have been modding and DIY-ing for a long time but was a forum lurker, I read what I needed and didn't really get envolved. My friend turned me onto the Classifieds and since I have been more envolved on the forums. I have made a lot of the common mods seen today, along with a few of my own. I love to DIY but also buy a wide variaty of juice still. I have been fortunate and have been able to try a lot of mods and own a lot of different mods.

My Favorite mods right now are my Provari, Reo Mini for work and of course my SS GGTS although it is is in of a UFS.

I am a die hard Vaporcast fan and I did notice a bumper for the AZ meets but missed the first one and never heard much more about them. I look forward to going to them in the future.

Vape on
Buddy:vapor:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Buddy! Glad you found your way in. We'd all be really interested in seeing your mods!

Hopefully we'll see you at one of our socials (next one is next Sunday!). If you have Facebook, we announce fun informal get togethers on the west side (in Surprise) every once in a while for those who live wayyy out here (about 7 or 8 of us). I think Joel (Bish) is in Buckeye? (He has a radio show on Elixir TV).

Feel free to help us plug the Arizona group on the show chats and forums. We can use all the exposure we can get. I forget about those podcasts.

rjorgenson

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to the wide world of vaping. I tried it a couple years ago with an old 510 and it didn't stick. Tried it again recently with a Titan Tank and it stuck =] And i've been going crazy trying out all the different devices and juices. This hobby seems way more addicting than cigarettes. But at least I'm not smoking =D

Hopefully I'll get to come out to a meet up at some point and meet you guys!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to the wide world of vaping. I tried it a couple years ago with an old 510 and it didn't stick. Tried it again recently with a Titan Tank and it stuck =] And i've been going crazy trying out all the different devices and juices. This hobby seems way more addicting than cigarettes. But at least I'm not smoking =D

Hopefully I'll get to come out to a meet up at some point and meet you guys!

Hi Robert! Good to see you here and on our facebook group. Glad to hear you came back. Lots of us fall off the wagon. Thing is to hang tight and try to vape as much as possible (no judgement about smoking here).

You'll all have a ball at our socials. Every mod you can think of shows up there eventually. :) It's kept me from buying a few and has had a hand in my buying a few really good ones.

(Glad to see my Zonie Stalking on ECF is paying off with new members. LOL)

*waves at Dave*

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hi everyone! New to group. I'm Rachel.. in Mesa. Been vaping for about 2 years now, first year with this HORRID little firelight thing that fried auto batteries on a daily basis and cost me a bloody fortune. The only thing good about it is that it got me off the cigs after 18 years. Been on my eGo for more than a year now, and i luuuurve it. Haven't had a single cig since i picked up first pv, which is one of the things I'm most proud of. I've been using pretty basic gear... eGo w boge cartos. Been pretty happy with em, but just started branching out a little with some snazzy new tanks. Of course, i'm the least technologically minded human on the planet, so we'll see if i can handle the upkeep and maintenance on em. ;)

I'm relatively new to AZ, so thrilled to see that local vendors exist here! I've been buying everything online. I'm currently trying to get off the PG, and experimenting with some new organic VG liquids from Virgin Vapors and juuust starting to play around with DIY my own juice.

Anyway, that's it for my vaping history! Good to meet all of you! I'll have to go join FB group, but I'm about the worst FBer on the planet. ;)

cheers,
rachel

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Welcome Rachel! There are lots of eastside folks in our group and a supplier in San Tan Valley (see the thread in our forum on local Suppliers).

I hope you'll come to our next social (November 13th!) so we can meet you. PM me if I can be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions about the forum and I'll see you on FB (I'm Vic Mayhem on that :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread