NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Vapemail today! I got my mini clearos!

I am impressed with these clearomizers. The flavor of the liquids I put in them isn't muted or changed and the vapor is good. They are easy to fill, the size is great and they are light weight. If they hold up for a decent amount of time I will be stocking up with these minis.

btw: Because I didn't smell anything in them I didn't wash them first, but only half-filled them. I didn't get any off-taste from the two I received.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
How well do the tips stay on these? I was thinking about going with the esmarts cause they have a screw on tip. I plan on putting a couple of these filled in a case in my pocket. I don't want them to leak though. Any thoughts if they would leak?

I just got mine today and don't know if it's possible for them to loosen up, but I can tell you these are not going to fall out. There's a soft plastic plug in the drip tip....when you look at it it looks like one of the plastic tips that come in cartos. I think that must create some drag and the tip fits snugly too. It's not difficult to pull out, but it takes more than a light tug.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
How well do the tips stay on these? I was thinking about going with the esmarts cause they have a screw on tip. I plan on putting a couple of these filled in a case in my pocket. I don't want them to leak though. Any thoughts if they would leak?

I just carry them naked on a batt in my pants pocket...never had a top come off. I do the same with the e-smarts, so both are pocket friendly. I have also put a couple of these in the SI key chain case with a spare battery without any leaking.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
If you try the Nano, the first time you fill them up let them rest for maybe as long as a half hour. They are actually mini carto tanks with a cartomiser in the center that needs to get completely saturated with liquid the first time. If you don't let them get saturated you'll end up with a burnt taste that there is no cure for.

Thank you for the advice on the Nano. I'll have to give them another try.

But, this little Mini (T4) sounds even better! Will definitely be trying them out after all these good reviews.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I'd stick to the drip tip that it comes with. With a top coil the short tip if a CE3 style end cap would put you way too close to the heat source and I'm not sure it would seal properly. The drip tip has a perfectly flat silicon washer/base on it. A CE3nend cap is concave on the bottom and really wouldn't seal anything at all.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'm liking mine .. have one filled and loving the warm vape compared to my T3s and minis. If this were to come in 78mm long, I'd be thrilled.. course the wicks would have to be longer too. I'm not sure on the flavor from it yet.. as I filled with a flavor I had not tried before.. will have to drip to compare.
Are these in danger from tank cracker juices?

nick779

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm liking mine .. have one filled and loving the warm vape compared to my T3s and minis. If this were to come in 78mm long, I'd be thrilled.. course the wicks would have to be longer too. I'm not sure on the flavor from it yet.. as I filled with a flavor I had not tried before.. will have to drip to compare.

Yes, for the hell of it I put some mbv blood orange in one and the next day the plastic was cloudy and very brittle

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist

I don't use any tank cracking juices. But as I have said in many previous posts I have some of my V2 Liquimax that are still going strong after 4 months of regular use and cleanings. I expect the same from these. And I use them on my cigalikes and my bigger batteries. Throat hit is incredible on some juices.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I got mine yesterday and had to wash them all out from the plastic taste and smell. After a long rinse under hot water and a quick dry burn the two I filled only had a momentary plastic taste (first 2 vapes) and now they taste fine. I still like the cooler hit from the bottom coil units but hate the constant leaking and gurgling. So until they perfect the bottom coil I will stick with these and cartos!:vapor:

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Not to beat the drip-tip horse to death but....

These are pretty much the T4/V2/ecosmart minis. So do you guys think this Additional Mouth Pieces for Kanger T4 [gv-KangerT4-MouthPiece] - $0.59 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more is what I'm looking for? The picture couldn't be worse but they appear to be the non-phylis Diller drip-tip option.

What do ya think? Would it fit, maybe?

The picture is really bad, but it looks to me like the same mouthpiece that comes on the T4. It seems like they would have used a better picture if it was different. You could ask about it on the Got Vapes forum.

J.R.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I only have experience with three of the beta version ones from V2 cigs. The first one was awesome. It lasted about a month. The second two fell apart within days of use. The bottom part (the part that screws into the battery) just fell off...I don't know if they're glued on or what. I have three of the new ones from V2 cigs on the way right now, and I'll be more careful with what juices I put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread