OBS Crius II RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Loving the Crius 2 more and more. Flavor has improved with some tweaks. Still no leaking. Think I'm going to take it to work today. Might even put it on the Ark.
Pam the nips are great. I order the standard, don't care for shorty dt. The pink, purple, and gold are pretty. I have silver and gunmetal. Got Meg the black. All look good, do look different on bigger tanks. Kinda tiny looking until you get used to it. Will mention the gunmetal is very dark. Thanks for offering some dt gifts. Very sweet.
Glad you are liking the Crius ll- I hoped you would! I guess I like the NI80 coil that the Crius came with and I bought a pack for the Nano and the Zeus and noticed much improved flavor from them- I am going to order a variety NI80 pack of the Demon Killer coils now- that metal doesn't seem to get as gunked up as the Kanthal!
I was really surprised that Anthony gave this Crius ll a thumbs up- LOL-

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Glad you are liking the Crius ll- I hoped you would! I guess I like the NI80 coil that the Crius came with and I bought a pack for the Nano and the Zeus and noticed much improved flavor from them- I am going to order a variety NI80 pack of the Demon Killer coils now- that metal doesn't seem to get as gunked up as the Kanthal!
I was really surprised that Anthony gave this Crius ll a thumbs up- LOL-
All ss 316l here. Ni80 does provide good flavor, I just prefer ss. Got brave and put Crius on Ark and brought to work. Can't believe how much wick I have stuffed in it and no dry hits. Just loaded it up with some wllmc Pineapple Lemon Gushy, so tasty.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Loving the Crius 2 more and more. Flavor has improved with some tweaks. Still no leaking. Think I'm going to take it to work today. Might even put it on the Ark.
Pam the nips are great. I order the standard, don't care for shorty dt. The pink, purple, and gold are pretty. I have silver and gunmetal. Got Meg the black. All look good, do look different on bigger tanks. Kinda tiny looking until you get used to it. Will mention the gunmetal is very dark. Thanks for offering some dt gifts. Very sweet.

I am SO glad you are loving the Crius II. I can't find anything not to like about it.

As for the DTs, now that I have seen your high-end taste in DTs, I doubt any of my many extras would suit you. ;) They are, for the most part, cheapies from FT though I have a few I bought domestically that are mostly brass and copper. The shape of the nips is intriguing and I will buy a couple to try out. My boxes of DTs might be PIF worthy. :)

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
All ss 316l here. Ni80 does provide good flavor, I just prefer ss. Got brave and put Crius on Ark and brought to work. Can't believe how much wick I have stuffed in it and no dry hits. Just loaded it up with some wllmc Pineapple Lemon Gushy, so tasty.
Well how did the Crius ll do on its day out? Hopefully no leaks for you!
Mine has not leaked since my 1st time using- I have had to wick this RTA much heavier than any of my others, but working great with awesome flavor!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
It behaved very nicely and won't be grounded. Still on the Ark. Thank you for turning me onto this rta. Would not have bought it due to bottom af. Great flavorful rta.
LOL- I didn't buy mine either, thanks contest win, and would have probably not tried it for the same reason as you!
I have No luck winning mods but have won many awesome tanks that I would not have bought, but since winning them I love like the Freemax Pure,The Crius ll and the Asvape Cobra, the Crown 3 and the Mage RTA.
My Aspire Speeder mod is a mod I won and not a fan- love the Minikins better!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
LOL- I didn't buy mine either, thanks contest win, and would have probably not tried it for the same reason as you!
I have No luck winning mods but have won many awesome tanks that I would not have bought, but since winning them I love like the Freemax Pure,The Crius ll and the Asvape Cobra, the Crown 3 and the Mage RTA.
My Aspire Speeder mod is a mod I won and not a fan- love the Minikins better!
I have 2 Freemax pures at home. It's a decent tank for flavor, coils don't seem to like 80vg juice. Would like to get a Fireluke and Arco 2 to put up in case I want to take a break from the rtas. Maybe after a couple of mod buys.

• Agree
Reactions: SnapDragon NY

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@SnapDragon NY and @Letitia - I bought all five of mine and don't regret it ONE bit. It is that good, IMO. I previously stated that I own six but it turns out I have three in gold and two in rainbow. The rainbow looks GORGEOUS on my purple Minikin V2!!! Gorgeous I tell you!!!

9a4a615672f924b4d8c7740472ee563b.jpg

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I have 2 Freemax pures at home. It's a decent tank for flavor, coils don't seem to like 80vg juice. Would like to get a Fireluke and Arco 2 to put up in case I want to take a break from the rtas. Maybe after a couple of mod buys.

Which color Fireluke would you get? Would you use gold alloy, red (pink) resin, or black resin? Asking for a friend?

Reactions: Letitia

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
@SnapDragon NY and @Letitia - I bought all five of mine and don't regret it ONE bit. It is that good, IMO. I previously stated that I own six but it turns out I have three in gold and two in rainbow. The rainbow looks GORGEOUS on my purple Minikin V2!!! Gorgeous I tell you!!!

9a4a615672f924b4d8c7740472ee563b.jpg

Wow- just gorgeous!
Loving the rainbow Crius ll on the purple minikin!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Most of us are OBS Engine Nano fans so I am hoping one of you might be able to help me find a rainbow Nano. I have one that I want to keep. I can't find the rainbow anywhere online and I want to get one for one of my son's friends. If any of you have seen one somewhere that I might have missed, I would appreciate a tip. I would also be willing to buy a used one if anyone has a rainbow Nano that is no longer being used. I would get him a Crius II (and still might) but feel that the Nano is a little simpler for a new builder. Thanks so much!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Most of us are OBS Engine Nano fans so I am hoping one of you might be able to help me find a rainbow Nano. I have one that I want to keep. I can't find the rainbow anywhere online and I want to get one for one of my son's friends. If any of you have seen one somewhere that I might have missed, I would appreciate a tip. I would also be willing to buy a used one if anyone has a rainbow Nano that is no longer being used. I would get him a Crius II (and still might) but feel that the Nano is a little simpler for a new builder. Thanks so much!
Sorry Pam- I love my rainbow Nano too much to let it go!
I just looked through many vendors and most seem to have just the SS or Black. A few sites have the gold, but I am not seeing any rainbow. Element vape sold out of the rainbow soon after I bought mine from there.
Thanks to Letitia I also have a Blue Nano that I love!
Good luck on the search for the Rainbow Nano-
Has your son's friend tried either of your tanks? He may like the Crius ll over the Nano, I believe either tank would be easy for a 1st time RTA user-
Of the two I think the Crius ll is easier to get apart and put back together- those Nano tabs can be frustrating to line up correctly- at least they are for me.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Thanks, @Letitia and @SnapDragon NY for taking a look. The Crius II might be a good choice for him. He has tried both tanks and likes both equally. He is currently using an Aspire Cleito with an old drop-in coil so of course was blown away.

There are people who have been complaining about our beloved Nano lately so I am hoping one of those people will want to get rid of theirs. :) Maybe I should post in those complaint threads. There is a store in Germany that has the rainbow if all else fails.

We are going to have a coiling and wicking lesson sometime this week and I will let him experiment with both the Nano and the Crius II.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Well I just dry burned and rewicked the Crius ll for the 4th time since I have owned it and all is excellent! I think I have the wicking down now- not a leak or a drop and the flavor is still so awesome!
LOL- I love my Yellow Ample Pixy RDTA so much that I just bought the Black and the SS! Great sale at Heaven Gifts so I bought those along with a boat load of my favorite juice from The SauceLA (75% off sale)- Merry Christmas to me!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Well I just dry burned and rewicked the Crius ll for the 4th time since I have owned it and all is excellent! I think I have the wicking down now- not a leak or a drop and the flavor is still so awesome!
LOL- I love my Yellow Ample Pixy RDTA so much that I just bought the Black and the SS! Great sale at Heaven Gifts so I bought those along with a boat load of my favorite juice from The SauceLA (75% off sale)- Merry Christmas to me!
I knew it! You just can't help yourself. Me either, FT cart is getting full.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread