Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Just ordered 4 nips, 2 silver for me and a couple for Meg. !0.00 each. Hope you enjoy yours. You are just recovering from your SWAT scare. It's okay.:lol:

Did you use the 20% off coupon? I hope to see mine someday. It was not a SWAT scare so much as a fully armed battalion scare. ;) I did actually get a call from USPS yesterday assuring me that there is nothing at all wrong with the package - the carrier hit the wrong code when he didn't deliver the package. No one seems to know where it is. We have the worst mail carrier. Anyway, USPS is on it and I do hope that the package arrives on Tuesday. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Did you use the 20% off coupon? I hope to see mine someday. It was not a SWAT scare so much as a fully armed battalion scare. ;) I did actually get a call from USPS yesterday assuring me that there is nothing at all wrong with the package - the carrier hit the wrong code when he didn't deliver the package. No one seems to know where it is. We have the worst mail carrier. Anyway, USPS is on it and I do hope that the package arrives on Tuesday. *fingers crossed*
No coupon needed. Last time I ordered nips they were 15.00 , if you used a link you got 25% off. I misspoke got 5 nips so also had free shipping. 2 for me and 3 for Meg. Another convert.
Enjoying the Fireluke so much have had it with me at work this weekend. Thanks again.:)

Reactions: PJReid

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
No coupon needed. Last time I ordered nips they were 15.00 , if you used a link you got 25% off. I misspoke got 5 nips so also had free shipping. 2 for me and 3 for Meg. Another convert.
Enjoying the Fireluke so much have had it with me at work this weekend. Thanks again.:)

fdfad14bf9942228c7de4b05aa23fe49--pink-pink-pink-pink-color.jpg

• Love

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Ahem. The last time I ordered nips, I was thrown out of the restaurant. Puberty is quite shameful in retrospective.:unsure:
So I really hope you're talking about something else here.
I do so enjoy your posts darlin. Nip drip tips from Trinity Glass Tanks Co..

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You're always welcome sweety. :D
But honestly, thanks for your clarification. Sometimes it's a little bit of a hassle for me to translate from english to german and vice versa.;)
I've been using these dts on almost all my tanks since I discovered them. Bore is perfect for me. Use them exclusively on Nanos, which is why I need more. Converted my cousin over to them too. Their glass tanks and caps have a following as well.

Reactions: mimöschen

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
So far, I am liking the Crius II even better than the Nano purely for the flavor and airflow. Mine doesn't leak at all. I really did stuff the cotton in and didn't thin the ends all that much. Maybe that is the key. I don't know for sure. I still love my Nanos, but will probably sell my black and my stainless steel since I never use them, though one would be great for testing flavors. I would still have two gold and the rainbow. I am not sure I really need a tank dedicated to testing flavors since I am a boring vapor and don't mix up a lot of different recipes. Now that I have my Chantilly Creme de Menthe perfected, I don't see much testing in my future.
That juice sounds good would you share it

Reactions: PJReid

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
That juice sounds good would you share it

Sure!

Crème Chantilly de Menthe
10% Menthol Solution 2%
Creme De Menthe (TPA) 6%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%
Whipped Cream (TPA) 5%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%
Smooth (TPA) 1%

Let sit uncapped overnight to evaporate the alcohol.

Note: Sweet Cream (TPA) or Cream Fresh (FA) can be subbed for the Whipped Cream, but I like it better with Whipped Cream. The other creams have buttery notes I don't care for. I imagine any brand of Whipped Cream flavor could be used. Be careful about subbing the Creme de Menthe. Flavorah has a pronounced chocolate flavor. FW is good and the alcohol flavor is less pronounced.

Edited because I left Menthol out of the ingredient list.

Last edited:

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
Sure!

Crème Chantilly de Menthe
10% Menthol Solution 2%
Creme De Menthe (TPA) 6%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%
Whipped Cream (TPA) 5%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%
Smooth (TPA) 1%

Let sit uncapped overnight to evaporate the alcohol.

Note: Sweet Cream (TPA) or Cream Fresh (FA) can be subbed for the Whipped Cream, but I like it better with Whipped Cream. The other creams have buttery notes I don't care for. I imagine any brand of Whipped Cream flavor could be used. Be careful about subbing the Creme de Menthe. Flavorah has a pronounced chocolate flavor. FW is good and the alcohol flavor is less pronounced.

Edited because I left Menthol out of the ingredient list.

Thank you i shall have to try this sounds good

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Thank you i shall have to try this sounds good

It is my favorite. It started with an old recipe posted by Sgt. Rock a few years ago. He took it through a lot of variations. When I found it, I switched it up to the point that I felt I could give it a name myself. :)

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
It is my favorite. It started with an old recipe posted by Sgt. Rock a few years ago. He took it through a lot of variations. When I found it, I switched it up to the point that I felt I could give it a name myself. :)
Now I have to sit and twittil my thumbs until my crius II gets here.oh the agony

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
It will be worth the wait. Enjoyable rta to use.

I am using my Zeus this week as I am determined to get acquainted with that tank. My first outings with it were not successful but I think I finally have a build in it that works well and have it wicked just right. I am enjoying it. It is not as airy as the Crius II but I got used to that in a day. We shall see how it goes. For me, Ni80 wire works better than SS - it is less springy so easier to position the coil in the Zeus.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
They do look nice. And these are quite premium priced. But a nice nip is always more on the expensive side I guess.

They aren't the most expensive DTs out there. In fact, they are quite reasonable compared to some I have seen and I really do like them so far. I don't imagine that will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread