Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
thanksies kitten!

i did order one with a top, and it was too long, didnt fit either my LT or my P, like the what the h' was the thing suppose to fit? it was a AW IC 18650 2900 MAH. so i dont know what it was suppose to fit, but it was too long for both the LT and the PPPPPPProvari!, there i said it!

Yes they will work. Just make sure you order the button top ones for your P

dhdonline1

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
canada
Ooooooooooo panny's, efest's and ZMAX POWAH!!

Once I get my move finished, settled and finances level off again I know what I'm ordering!!! Hope they are still in stock!! :O

Canvape does it again!! :D

The only panasonic that you can stuff in the zmax is the flat top. The nipple topped ones are too fat.

Efest 18650 and 18350 are cool for everything an AW is they were designed to outperform :)

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
It's been a while since I've proclaimed my love for Canvape, so here goes :

My-Love.gif

On another note, that eGo-t 18650 mod is f'ing amazing and incredibly light! LR 1.5 atomizer on that baby and I haven't touched my Provari in 2 days :ohmy:

Keep up the good work gentlemen.

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
On another note, that eGo-t 18650 mod is f'ing amazing and incredibly light! LR 1.5 atomizer on that baby and I haven't touched my Provari in 2 days :ohmy:

I find the eGo-t 18650 with their type 2 cone (flared) and a vivi nova fits like a glove when I hold it. None of my PVs come close to it for comfort :)

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
1. Love the stubby's, work great (althought i've vaped cinnamon too much and we all know how that goes, but these rock'
2. Not sure what drip tip i got, i ordered the black small ming vase with the rounded top, and i got a french horn' top, which i wont use.
3. the little rubber o rings for them, those are for?, never had a little rubber o ring come with a carto and tank, and was just curious.

'but other than that mrs. lincoln'...

thanks anyways.

dont discontinue the stubby's whatever you do.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
1. Love the stubby's, work great (althought i've vaped cinnamon too much and we all know how that goes, but these rock'
2. Not sure what drip tip i got, i ordered the black small ming vase with the rounded top, and i got a french horn' top, which i wont use.
3. the little rubber o rings for them, those are for?, never had a little rubber o ring come with a carto and tank, and was just curious.

'but other than that mrs. lincoln'...

thanks anyways.

dont discontinue the stubby's whatever you do.

I wish I knew what the little o-ring was for too? Mine just went in a bag full of other crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread