**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Im using this pretty much constantly for the last week and really like it so far. Has a great clean look to it. Its been working perfect on the Lambo, Twist and Smok Telescope with no need for any adapters. I started with the 1.5 and then tried the 2ohm and to be honest I haven't noticed a huge difference in the two yet.

It has a slightly more airy drag to it that Im used. The only real issue I have with it is filling it. When I pull the carto out slightly and push it to one side to pour juice into the tank its very easy to pull the bottom cap off too. This has to do with the short carto and smaller tank I have to guess. Therefor Im only able to fill it about 3/4s as opposed to my other tanks.

I have tried to leave the carto in and just remove the top cap to fill and all I end up doing is getting a full tank until I put the cap back on and the dreaded vacuum happens flooding the carto and half my juice is in my hand as I run to the sink. All around a cool tank setup with a very cool look. Grab one.

Try the filler tool, you put it in like a drip tip to seal the top of the carto and push the carto down straight, while holding the tank caps together, plus you can raise the filler tool while you're filling it. You just need to be sure to fill slowly.

Tank Juice Refiller Tool

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
image.jpg
Yeah, i need more than 15 drips in a carty, i'm a chain vapin fool', but thanks fuzzball'..

Has anyone played with the STUBBY TANK and 1.5 ohm and/or 2.ohm cartys? THIS I would like to know. big time.

I'm rockin the stubby tanks on the mini! I usually go through 2 tanks a day and I'm a vaping fool

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I know! someone JUST told me about the filler tool. but its too late, i forgot, and now i'm out of money, what a bummer. i was dying to try that thing, had heard alot about it...just didnt think of it at the time. i'm very impulsive. grab stuff order, then think.

Try the filler tool, you put it in like a drip tip to seal the top of the carto and push the carto down straight, while holding the tank caps together, plus you can raise the filler tool while you're filling it. You just need to be sure to fill slowly.

Tank Juice Refiller Tool

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
dam, i'm soo glad to hear that!, that has made my nite, really wanted someones feedback on these. thanks so much Bk78!

No problem. I use the 2ohm they last me around 4-5 days before I get muted flavors. Then I switch them out with a new one just because I like a nice fresh carto. And I haven't had a bad one yet. Your going to like I think. I tried going to the replaceable head vivi/stardusts but I'm back at where I started the good ol carto tank.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
and they all said...AMEN.

i like the 1.5's oddly enough on my provari. dont know why, just like em better, cooler vape, i'm not into really warm vapes, and i never get past a 4.0 on my provari with em.

I tried going to the replaceable head vivi/stardusts but I'm back at where I started the good ol carto tank.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
heheh. hey throw in one of them there juice in the carty refiller thingies, for carty thingies could ya? and i'll send ya another whatever i owe ya. good english eh?....me gooder english than most...

but no seriously, i'm quite curious about that little tool. or: you could give it to me for free, to make up for your hst. heh! poet!

tank juice refiller tool. yah thats it, thats the ticket'.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada

View attachment 147051

I'm rockin the stubby tanks on the mini! I usually go through 2 tanks a day and I'm a vaping fool

This might be a dumb question, but aside from making things cute/smaller and the lower price of 35 mm cartomizers, is there a benefit to using the stubby tank and 35 mm cartomizers over 45 mm in a carto tank ? I've only used the 3.5/4 ml slimmer DCTS with XL cartomizers.

At some point when I get around to picking up an ego mini, I'm going to try cutting down the slimmer tank to 35 mm - of course it's not going to hold much. She won't look pregnant though. :)

Just wondering if there's a taste, throat hit, wicking difference or something else.

Last edited:

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Umm we don't use the p word around here :) Seeming how all us cool cats are down with the variable wattage :p

We have finally delivered to Canada the best batteries in the word and at great prices too!

Panasonic IMR Hybrid High Drain 18650 2200mah Flat/Button/Protected Li-Ion
Efest IMR18650 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 2000mAh
Efest IMR18350 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 800mAh Rechargeable Battery

Special thanks to Beki @ Efest for helping us out so much!

Of course, right after I ordered your other batteries. Bah!

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Okay so how am I suppose to ask if any of these will work with the __ , if i can't even bloody well say it'...ya suns of beaches'...

Umm we don't use the p word around here :) Seeming how all us cool cats are down with the variable wattage :p

We have finally delivered to Canada the best batteries in the word and at great prices too!

Panasonic IMR Hybrid High Drain 18650 2200mah Flat/Button/Protected Li-Ion
Efest IMR18650 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 2000mAh
Efest IMR18350 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 800mAh Rechargeable Battery

Special thanks to Beki @ Efest for helping us out so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread