Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Joyetech is really into offline business right now. I love joyetech but it is hard for us to expand our joyetech offerings because we don't currently fit in their forward looking direction of Retail focus :( I like mass market, good quality and affordable pricing. They aren't exactly staring me in the eye balls right now but if they ever shift back to the masses opposed to boutique shopping you'll see canvape pick up everything they manufacture as we have done in the past and up to the Evic and older currently.

steveaustin1971

Feb 14, 2014
Canada
I got my tobeco dna 30 from canvape and its working ok except for after I screwed down my fogger v4 it seems the pin on the mod is pushed in and now my drippers don't make connection properly... is the 510 pin supposed to be floating? I hope I didn't mess it up. (right after I got it you stocked hana clones though... I'm fighting the urge to get one and just use this for my foggers)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Frosty has been playing with the tobeco tube. I haven't had time to get my hands on one shoot him an e-mail at wholesale@canvape.com and he can help you directly. I'm going mod shopping tomorrow :) I broke almost everything in my arsenal the last month down to a sketchy SID, MVP with no display and my mech's. Gl30 calling my name....

cynik

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2014
Known Earth
You should just order sx350 chips from yihi and resell them for us modding folk. Would be nice to have a distributor in Canada!
+1 to this. SX chips run circles around the DNAs.

May I also suggest picking up HCigar mech clones? Those are some of the best quality for the price and no one else carries them here, AFAIK. I believe they also offer non-branded/engraved ones which is cool for people who don't care for 1:1 copies.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
What is the difference bewtween "Vapeonly - Aspire BVCC Replacement Coils" and "Aspire Nautilus Bottom Vertical Coil Replacement Heads" (beside different Ohms options for the second one)?

The ones marked "Aspire Nautilus Bottom Vertical Coil Replacement Heads" are only for the Aspire Nautilus tanks.
"Vapeonly - Aspire BVCC Replacement Coils" are for all other Aspire tanks.

Nautilus coils are a bit bigger and will not fit in the other Aspire tanks like the Aspire 1.8ml CE4 Plastic eGo BCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread