**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Its indeed a very very nice APV,makes me rethink the worth of my svoemestos....!
I wouldn't mind one of those. :D. For a while I considered it but never saw the vv /nivel part in stock.

Hopefully my Z will be here tomorrow! I got brand new batteries charged up and waiting for it to arrive and blow me away. Going to try a couple of those professional flavourings out as well! Stoked for vapemail that's for sure.

BigPoppa17211

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Calgary, AB
Awesome to see all the Zmax's everyone picked up on-line and in person over the weekend. Even better to see everyone happy with them. Thanks for waiting and price is gonna get bumped $10 up This week, extension cap still included so $ still da best.

Picked up one for the wife as her Lavatube fell apart the other day and couldn't help but grab one for myself too. What color are these mopar? Tough to tell by the pictures on the site.

conflator

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2012
Canada
Does anyone have a favourite atty from Canvape? I'm putting in another order hopefully later today, and need to pick a few up.

Got four of the four hole bridgeless ones at 2.0ohms last order, but one was DOA and the other died as soon as it hit a battery (a Twist at 4.0, so I may have been over-enthusiastic). The other two have been working great.

Not really concerned about a couple of five dollar parts, and low resistance at that, but wondering if I should give them another go or try something different.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Well, I spent the weekend trying out all the cartos that I ordered.

It's really given me a chance to narrow down what kind of carto I want to use on a daily basis.

Thanks for carrying such a great selection at even better prices. It's really helpful to someone on a budget figure out what they want without breaking the bank.

I will definitely be ordering again to try a few more that look interesting!

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Just got my order, what did you guys say was the ones that came already in the tank?
Anyway, this is my first long wicked type.i'm just using one of the pre prepped tanks,man these things are long, i'm vaping on churro right now, and i keep getting a little freak out' when i look in, loooks like a long spider is in my tank. i gotta get over that'....

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
Just got my vapemail from Canvape! Lots of hardware to try out and I am now ready for when the world ends as we know it in three months! :p Had to stock up just in case, LOL! If the internet and mail stop on Dec. 21st, I'll be getting a madmax car and making my way to one of the Canvape locations to restock when required... I wouldn't doubt they will still have great customer service even after the apocalypse though.

There was a small error in the order, but I emailed Tom and he responded in lighting quick time! They are fixing the error and mailing out replacement for free, great customer service! No wonder Canvape has so many loyal customers!

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
meh', not canvapes problem. not any vendors problem. I just keep getting hit or misses with these effin Vivi Nova's. some are fine and some sck a donkeys ars'.... some juices dont even taste they like they use to. I love the idea of not going thru the bs of cartys and tanks, but at least they always worked. short wicks, long wicks, cut em this high, cut em this long, ....i'm verry moooody right now'....and there is a reason for it, its called Vivi Nova

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
meh', not canvapes problem. not any vendors problem. I just keep getting hit or misses with these effin Vivi Nova's. some are fine and some sck a donkeys ars'.... some juices dont even taste they like they use to. I love the idea of not going thru the bs of cartys and tanks, but at least they always worked. short wicks, long wicks, cut em this high, cut em this long, ....i'm verry moooody right now'....and there is a reason for it, its called Vivi Nova

I hear you on the vivi novas. I just ended up throwing them in the back of my cupboard for emergency use. I've been rocking the shorty tanks and 2ohm single coil shorty cartos from canvape no fuss no muss. Good luck with you shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread