Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
redeyes,
well, here is the problem, when you are holding $50,000-$60,000 in preorder money, you have to keep a level head and a pure, ethical mind to keep that money put aside and untouched. That money is NOT the resellers money to be used as reseller sees fit. That money is the customers money to be guaranteed a product as soon as the manufacturer makes it available. If a reseller decides to borrow against that money for his own needs and expects to make new sales to replenish that preorder money and the manufacturer is now done with production prior to the reseller making enough new sales...well, the reseller doesn't have the preorder money to pay the manufacturer. The manufacturer will not ship the product without the money for the product and the customers have to wait and be patient until the reseller makes enough new sales to regain the preorder money to pay. Now the Manufacturer is blamed for NOT sending the product to the reseller and favoring the other reseller? Mailing is blamed and customs is blamed...

Last edited:

Shaketuga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Casper, Wyoming
My tracking number states the usps was given shipping info on the 17th but does not show it being received by them? There is no progress shown on the tracking tool.

Never EVER trust USPS tracking especially around the holidays.

Sent from: The Land of Tortuga!

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Soooo I never heard anything else about the CTs does this mean u just shipped them with our PV2s?

I'd email Bruce/COV about it. I spoke with Justin last around Nov.4 when they were still getting a list together....last I heard anything.....that's the extent of what I know.

Shaketuga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Casper, Wyoming
Dude I signed up for 2. My Penny just came in and ohhh imagine that no CTs lol.
epupyze6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread