Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
After watching the reviews and seeing as I have a lemo drop , the lemo 2 I judge not worth me buying.
Some conflicting reviews , one says the flavour good because of large chimney width , another person says flavour not so good because of large chimney width.
One person was going to say they wouldn't buy it due to leaking every time they filled it ( have to read instructions and says to refill it on its side) after they were told this they changed and would buy it. Other guy liked the top/side fill but didn't like how if trying to fill with a dropper liquid goes all over the tank.
Comments about struggles with wicking high vg juices , probably due to space between tank and chamber very tight.
Though the goblin is tight as it takes me a while to fill it - thickish juice goes slowly between tank and chamber when refilling - yet with wick done right it wicks good.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
He mustá been thirsty. Cats can't taste sweet.
I had a black cat, Copernicus, who was a fiend for cantaloupe. He didn't need anybody to hold it for him, just went right at it and cleaned it down to the rind but didn't eat the rind. Copernicus was beyond fearless; those are stories for another day. He was also a spaghetti lover but that's not terribly unusual for cats.

Years later, my Yoda, a large long-haired white cat, went absolutely nuts for broccoli. LOTS of broccoli. I wouldn't allow him to eat as much as he wanted. I imposed a 4-stalk limit. Wish I had pics or video. Yoda's mom and sister would sit, bewildered but unable to look away, as Yoda chowed down on broccoli. He'd steal the broccoli off your plate even if he had to fight you to get at it.

The first time that Yoda expressed his love for broccoli he was still a small kitten. I was eating dinner in the living room, watching TV with my plate in my lap. Yoda jumped up onto the arm of the chair I was sitting in. Then, he lunged for the broccoli on my plate but I was quicker than he was and I placed him on the floor. Two seconds later he was back on the chair arm, and this time, he dove directly onto my plate and held onto the plate edges with all 4 limbs, spread as far as he could stretch, hanging on, face down in the plate, for dear broccoli.

Last edited:

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
If you're dragging and dropping a picture from your computer, you can choose to have just the thumbnail showing in the body of the post. I think (don't think I've actually tried it) that the larger version will still be available to those who click on the thumbnail.

Also, if you're using a Windows computer, the accessory "Paint" makes it very easy to reduce the size of a picture using the "resize" option.

Thanks bb, didn't know about the drag-n-drop thing... I'll have to try that next time.

I think we are, Uman. Compared to just a few years back. whether or not one rebuilds, the advances in toppers alone has brought vaping closer to being as "easy" as smoking.

NOT good... You did pull the battery out? If it was black coffee, probably have a better than even chance of it being ok. Cream and sugar, not so good. :glug:

You're so right about the comparative ease of use these days... and I'm luv'in it. I struggled and hassled for a long time, and for the most part resisted temptation to buy a lot of the new stuff last year. Then, finally, this year the mfgs. came out with some greatly improved gear, I sifted through it by reading here, and am happy with all my new purchases.

Yes, I unplugged the laptop and pulled the batt. as quickly as possible... but by then, it was making this weird high-pitched whining noise, kinda like those whale mating calls you hear on a PBS special. I left it outside in the sun all day yesterday and am happy to report I'm using it right now. Miracle of miracles!

Last night I had to recoil one of my toppers. Great plumes!! This morning I rewicked two. And will check the only one left that hasn't been rewicked recently, soon as I empty it. Been complacent lately.

Two of mine need recoiling right now, but I've been lazy. Maybe this weekend sometime? I've come to luv me some 'great plumes'... and a surprise to me -- I've also become mostly a lung-hitter. If you'd asked me 6 mos. ago, I'd have said 'no way'...

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Forecast for beautiful weather here in good ol' south G-A... I'll be outside as much as possible!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
We once had a dog who stole the green peppers out of the garden. We didn't get many peppers that year.
We used to have 2 German Shorthair, Weinmaraner mix sisters. The 2 had never been apart from birth till the first one died from liver disease. Anyway the one that died loved fresh green beans and when we still had a garden one entire side had pole beans my wife would be picking them on the inside of the fence and Sadie would pick them on the outside and eat them she knew just which ones to eat it was funny watching her walk the fenceline and pull the beans off and eat them. They are both gone now. The first one died at 10 and Sally the other one after her sister died we heard this noise and got up and she was sitting on the couch howling. It took her a while to get used to not having her sister. They were like having one dog we got them both at 5 weeks. Sally lived till 14. People couldn't believe they had never been apart. Even when they got spayed they were in the same cage.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
At two and a half years vaping... Still not a lung hitter.
What works for you, works for you, but I'm also loving the new things I've gotten the past month!

I smoked for 26 years never doing lung hits. Didn't even know what that meant when I started reading here. Now, that's how I vape, mostly.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yes, I unplugged the laptop and pulled the batt. as quickly as possible... but by then, it was making this weird high-pitched whining noise, kinda like those whale mating calls you hear on a PBS special. I left it outside in the sun all day yesterday and am happy to report I'm using it right now. Miracle of miracles!

Two of mine need recoiling right now, but I've been lazy. Maybe this weekend sometime? I've come to luv me some 'great plumes'... and a surprise to me -- I've also become mostly a lung-hitter. If you'd asked me 6 mos. ago, I'd have said 'no way'...

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Forecast for beautiful weather here in good ol' south G-A... I'll be outside as much as possible!

Good to hear! BUT!! Make a full backup NOW. Hopefully it will continue working, but just in case... External USB hard drives have come way down in price, and good insurance. Against hardware failure, viral infections, etc.

I'm around 2 1/2 years into vaping, and vape like I smoked - mouth to lung :) But we're all different (GOOD thing!), and the most important part is to not smoke! :thumbs:

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
I'm thinking about getting a mech mod. What's a good one? Not looking to spend a lot unless I have to. Considered getting the SMPL clone by AMOD - $35. I understand about the pin needing to stick out past the threads with hybrids.

Looking at the batteries on this site, AW Batteries , should I only consider the protected ones? Thought I would get this charger, NITECORE Digicharger D2 - RTD vapor

Am I on the right track or do I need to look at other stuff?

And where is 2legs?

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I'm thinking about getting a mech mod. What's a good one? Not looking to spend a lot unless I have to. Considered getting the SMPL clone by AMOD - $35. I understand about the pin needing to stick out past the threads with hybrids.

Looking at the batteries on this site, AW Batteries , should I only consider the protected ones? Thought I would get this charger, NITECORE Digicharger D2 - RTD vapor

And where is 2legs?

No, not the protected batts, get IMR batts. I'm a fan of the AW brand, but they're mainly button tops. Does it matter whether it's a button top or flat top for the SMPL mod? I also like the LGs I've been using in my mechs.

RTD - decent vendor - I've bought the majority of my batts there.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com

And where is 2legs?
I have no idea whether that mech mod is a good one. Mike and others here use mechs a lot and can give you good advice.

I also have my doubts that a protected battery will fit that mod so if it was me I'd buy batteries without the added protection circuits.

What I know for sure is that you can get all of those items for less than the prices you're looking at.

Buy Now $23.99 - SMPL Mod by A-MOD | Ultimate Vape Deals - Vapes, Mods, RDA's At The Lowest Prices Possible

18650 Li-ion Batteries and Lithium ion battery Chargers

Amazon.com: NiteCore NIT-D2+BBOX Bundle D2 Charger with LCD Display Universal Smart Charger with Bonus Battery Box: Health & Personal Care

I just saw Legs on the Back Porch so he's around here somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread