The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    No problem. Love all the great stuff and understand that alot goes into the great work you guys do. :)

2. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    After all,those bombs have been launched as 2012s :)

3. sparkyth67

sparkyth67 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2009
    Samson, Alabama
    these look pretty cool can you clean them and change to another juice pretty easy I usually let my vision cleros dry for a day or 2 b4 using diff juice

4. naviathan

naviathan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    Ok you've got my interest, now just put them up on the site nice and easy so nobody gets hurt...

5. Lone_wolf

Lone_wolf Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2011
    Ohio
    I completely understand Bad. You guys do great at everything you do. I just feel like i am standing in line at my FAVORITE store on black friday.......:D

6. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

vision stones will go up today

7. tj98_7

tj98_7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Edgewood
    What about the stardust?

8. krazynavybiker

krazynavybiker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What's funny is I'm willing to bet that GV had a better 4th quarter than Sears/Kmart :D

9. richham3

richham3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2010
    Taylor, Michigan
    I've been using one for the last couple of hours and it is fantastic. I've been a Vision Deux fan since they came out and I think I've found a new fave. Like Bad said, break it in, it only gets better.
    IMG_1203.jpg

10. LordDavon

LordDavon Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Will we be able to create an order for the Stone, ad ask you to hold it? This way, we can message you to add items to it, since you won't be mass bombing. Or, will you be bombing many items at the same time?

11. badkolo

most of the new products we are releasing are designed to be broken in, its that simple, these are made to last with thicker coils and after breaking them in they are wonderful, its easy to explain why they need to broken in and i wil later today, i did prior in a different thread.

12. LordDavon

LordDavon Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Is there a difference in taste (like a little plastic) before they are broken in, or is it like a good - to great - to awesome affect?

13. badkolo

actually the flavor comes through, but performance cranks up as the unit becomes what its suppose to after the coils have been broken in and the juice is being delivered in full effect.

take the new cyclone vornado for instance, it is a bottom coil and we all know they can leak, but these dont, the wicks are thicker and have been designed to hold the juice at bay, but that doesnt mean they wont let juice into the coil area, the ohms where played with, the thickness of wick was played with and together we now have a system that can be filled and not have to worry about leaking, this also means that the system needs to be vaped for a few minutes until it kicks in and vapor is constant.

14. badkolo

ill try to get dan to get the stardusts up as well
    then the rest will drop tuesday after new years becuase i will not be around all weekend

15. Cookster

Cookster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2011
    Fla-De-Da
    Lol, I'm a little dense today, sooo the Vision Stones & Stardusts will be up today, and the rest next week? The Vornado will be next week? Not trying to pin you down to specifics, just want to know what we can order today/tomorrow. Thanks, Bad...

16. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Have a great new years then :)

17. krazynavybiker

krazynavybiker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

18. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Want everything. Two of everything. Sitting here with my card at the ready and chicken for next week forgotten. I can get along with plain noodles just fine. :D

Hope this stuff will come in colors, too, eventually. Green, amber, red, purple, that sort of thing... Thought I saw some pretty colors on the teaser pics.

19. badkolo

yes stone and stardust go up in a few hours once daniel is finished with the pages

and
    ok VISION REGULARS IN 2 OHMS are in, Vision MICROS are in and will be updated on the site once im done with orders, VISION NANOs are in as well and will go up in a day or so, vision Micro tubes are also in.

20. pinellaspete

pinellaspete Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2011
    Safety Harbor, FL
    Hurray!!!
    Love the micros!!!
    Will be trying some Stardust!!!

Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.