* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
please be patient with the releases of the bombs, daniel is very busy handling improtant business, when he is able to he will make the new pages and put the products up.

im almost done testing large chunks of everything and doing inventory and stocking everything into the system so ill announce when they will be up on the site

No problem. Love all the great stuff and understand that alot goes into the great work you guys do. :)

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
please be patient with the releases of the bombs, daniel is very busy handling improtant business, when he is able to he will make the new pages and put the products up.

im almost done testing large chunks of everything and doing inventory and stocking everything into the system so ill announce when they will be up on the site

After all,those bombs have been launched as 2012s :)

Lone_wolf

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Ohio
www.phantasmvapors.com

I completely understand Bad. You guys do great at everything you do. I just feel like i am standing in line at my FAVORITE store on black friday.......:D

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I completely understand Bad. You guys do great at everything you do. I just feel like i am standing in line at my FAVORITE store on black friday.......:D

What's funny is I'm willing to bet that GV had a better 4th quarter than Sears/Kmart :D

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
I've been using one for the last couple of hours and it is fantastic. I've been a Vision Deux fan since they came out and I think I've found a new fave. Like Bad said, break it in, it only gets better.
IMG_1203.jpg

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I've been using one for the last couple of hours and it is fantastic. I've been a Vision Deux fan since they came out and I think I've found a new fave. Like Bad said, break it in, it only gets better.
View attachment 70665

most of the new products we are releasing are designed to be broken in, its that simple, these are made to last with thicker coils and after breaking them in they are wonderful, its easy to explain why they need to broken in and i wil later today, i did prior in a different thread.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
most of the new products we are releasing are designed to be broken in, its that simple, these are made to last with thicker coils and after breaking them in they are wonderful, its easy to explain why they need to broken in and i wil later today, i did prior in a different thread.

Is there a difference in taste (like a little plastic) before they are broken in, or is it like a good - to great - to awesome affect?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
actually the flavor comes through, but performance cranks up as the unit becomes what its suppose to after the coils have been broken in and the juice is being delivered in full effect.

take the new cyclone vornado for instance, it is a bottom coil and we all know they can leak, but these dont, the wicks are thicker and have been designed to hold the juice at bay, but that doesnt mean they wont let juice into the coil area, the ohms where played with, the thickness of wick was played with and together we now have a system that can be filled and not have to worry about leaking, this also means that the system needs to be vaped for a few minutes until it kicks in and vapor is constant.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
ill try to get dan to get the stardusts up as well
then the rest will drop tuesday after new years becuase i will not be around all weekend

Lol, I'm a little dense today, sooo the Vision Stones & Stardusts will be up today, and the rest next week? The Vornado will be next week? Not trying to pin you down to specifics, just want to know what we can order today/tomorrow. Thanks, Bad...

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Want everything. Two of everything. Sitting here with my card at the ready and chicken for next week forgotten. I can get along with plain noodles just fine. :D

Hope this stuff will come in colors, too, eventually. Green, amber, red, purple, that sort of thing... Thought I saw some pretty colors on the teaser pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread