On Sale Now Innokin Itaste VV² Squared Kit with 510 and 808 magnets with tidy CLEAROS in 3 colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
I have 2 itastes, I've been swapping them out every day but okay I noticed that the one I used yesterday was flashing all of the colors when I plugged it in to charge. I thought maybe it was fully charged and started using it but now instead of the green glow when you push the button, it glows red when I push the button. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I'm going to use it I'll it's drained then try o charge it again, maybe it was overcharged or something.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
When you plug it in to charge it flashes through the light sequence.

When yellow, warning low bat - and it means soon.

When red - it's done - no charge.

From what I remember, it will light at the stage it left off (red, yellow, green) when plugged in to charge, then change to green, and then off when charged.

Yes, it will work as a passthrough when charging.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
They're still there, just gotta go thru the e-Cigarette Kits link to find them. That top link, which was for the iTaste, now for their Start Me Up kit, changes periodically depending on what they're promoting.

When I was looking for them early this morning they weren't there no matter which link you tried to use to find them. All that would come up were the tidy clearos. Apparently it's been fixed since then. :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
sorry, just know they've been ordered, no date as of yet.
On another note, went to pull out the adapter with a tidy clearo on it and the tube slid right off and dumped juice all over my lap. I guess I'm offically baptized now :laugh:
I did say before that the tubes on those were too loose fitting, guess I just proved it.:D

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
oh nooooo......juice all over your lap! And I was/am so ready to pull the trigger and buy one! Just looking to find one in stock! Well with your juice leak, I am glad I really want to use on 808's and try to help my prefilled taste just a bit better!

but that does suck and yes you proved it! lol Gonna make me scared to try the tidy's.
Thanks for keeping us posted.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
They're not the same. The tube slides off easily, way TOO easily, but the innards are one piece. No way to even see the coil or get to it without destroying the thing. I've just been soaking the inner piece in vodka to clean and hoping that's enough. I don't want to even try a dry burn on something I can't see. :) They do vape well, but there've been issues with leaking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread