Ovale V8 VV discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Trash

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Salt Lake City
Sad news... My kit arrived, but there was a mix up on my order. I only received the unit instead of the full kit. The good news is that the rest of it will be shipped priority. I'd go get some batteries for it, but I'm a little tight on funds at the moment. Maybe I'll quit being lazy and sell of the pile of bike parts in my shed..

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Sad news... My kit arrived, but there was a mix up on my order. I only received the unit instead of the full kit. The good news is that the rest of it will be shipped priority. I'd go get some batteries for it, but I'm a little tight on funds at the moment. Maybe I'll quit being lazy and sell of the pile of bike parts in my shed..
Oh, how frustrating! for you! Just a thought... you may want to have a spare set of batteries in the future anyway, to set on charge while changing to new set. But I think they aren't that easy just to go and buy, or do you know somewhere?

Last edited:

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I just got in some tanks in from Valley View Vapes!!

Here's their 4ml Pyrex Triple V Tank with some pineapple shake juice..

yourefired-albums-ovale-v8-variable-voltage-picture107388-ovale-v8-triple-v-pyrex-tank-valley-view-vapes.jpg

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I'll probably just end up using it as is. I'm sort of lazy when it comes to actually doing things. If I can find an appropriately sized box I might do it. I don't like huge box mods though, so it'll have to be roughly the same size as the v8, only longer.

LOL!

I don't care for the boxy-looking mods myself. I actually love hardwoods and have made lots of cutting boards and things.. but for a PV.. nah. I like how the Ovale V8 feels comfortable in my hand, just like my cell phone.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
LOL!

I don't care for the boxy-looking mods myself. I actually love hardwoods and have made lots of cutting boards and things.. but for a PV.. nah. I like how the Ovale V8 feels comfortable in my hand, just like my cell phone.
I loved my box mods until I got my Ovale 8. Now they looks so flat sided and sharp cornered to my eye. I love the curves of the V8 and it does feel nice to hold lol!

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
LOL!

I love the size and feel also, not too big, not too small, just perfect

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
LOL!

I love the size and feel also, not too big, not too small, just perfect

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
My white Ovale V8 from discount vapors will be in my mailbox today. I'm not sure which carto or tank I'm going to go with yet. I'm leaning towards the stardust ones right now. I'll have to experiment a little but excited to vape this bad boy.

Just be sure to start at 3 V and work your way up. I seldom get above 3.7 volts on it. It has a default Voltage of 5V and it is best to not run it at 3v because an accidental bump of the down button will send it to default voltage. I usually run mine at 3.3V with 2.5 or below ohm cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread