Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Things are not very good legion. The factory that told me that they are able to make it, asked me to reduce the diameter of some blind holes on pcb. This cant be done. Project has to be made as it was designed.

Anyway, I am trying to redesign it right now because noone seems that can make a so small electronic part.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Tell them that if they make this small quantity and working properly, you'll also need at least 5000 pieces for 23mm diameter mods.
But I assume you already did that, and they said "no" again? :(

I don't know what others plan but if cost vs benefit ballance good (as all GG items )
I plane to order one for every 23mm GG that I have (and maybe spares)
are you sure this will be enough?

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Is there a video yet to show us if we want to upgrade to V2 penelope? And also, what's the time frame for proteus as I don't know if I want to buy a second Penelope when the reason for buying the original one in the first place was to get my wife vaping a small mod so she would quit smoking. She keeps asking me when she can have a P&P.
I keep showing her the Penelope on the TS but she says it's too big. I never get tired of hearing that !!!!!!!!

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
please tell me wifey has quit though and isn't waiting for the proteus in order to quit.... :(

Hi Jo,

She's down to two a day from a pad.
She'll muckle on to my TS every now and then but finds it cumbersome and heavy. She doesnt like store bought so Is waiting for Proteus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread