Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I actually found an old thread on it Steliosss. Apparently Imeo told only Captain Steve what it is! I have nothing but time. I will just add to my collection until then!

He did tell me about the VIR some time ago and I can assure you that it will rock the vaping world from it's foundations. If anyone can pull it off it's Imeo. Be patient friends, if there's anything I can tell you about our friend Imeo is that he's a perfectionist and he's not going to make anything until he's 100% satisfied it's as he wants it to be. Knowing him he'll make it even better than he described it to me.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I think the Proteus will be my next mod. Especially if it's made for Penelope. In regards to VIR I'm confused on if it's going to be in Proteus or not. I thought I read somewhere that Imeo is working on Proteus first and then VIR. Or maybe he doing both at the same time.

We'll see hopefully as time goes on since Imeo said he has to patent VIR and doesn't want to reveal anything without a patent first.

If Proteus is made for Penelope. My suggestion would be to remove Penelope bottom cap and have a Penelope bottom piece on Proteus as one piece, so that it will look like a hybrid mod.

But either way I will like it regardless. And I don't think this would happen since Imeo probably wants to make the Proteus more universal to use more than just a Penelope on top.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Proteus will be a universal mod but it will look hybrid with any thin atomizer on it Sad. Thats my purpose.

As for hybrids, I had a conversation with a Greek friend and I asked him what is hybrid. He told me that its a mod with an atomizer on it that screws directly to the mod. Then I told him that we have done this years ago with GGTS-AVS combo. He finally agreed that GGTS-AVS or GGTS-UFS or GGTS-Ody (with its native GGTS base) combos are hybrids without the disadvantages of hybrids (for example, you cant screw them anywhere else exept their own mod)

Or I am missing something here?

painersin

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
Ankara, Turkey
Proteus will be a universal mod but it will look hybrid with any thin atomizer on it Sad. Thats my purpose.

As for hybrids, I had a conversation with a Greek friend and I asked him what is hybrid. He told me that its a mod with an atomizer on it that screws directly to the mod. Then I told him that we have done this years ago with GGTS-AVS combo. He finally agreed that GGTS-AVS or GGTS-UFS or GGTS-Ody (with its native GGTS base) combos are hybrids without the disadvantages of hybrids (for example, you cant screw them anywhere else exept their own mod)

Hah :) i didnt think it like that.. you're right :)

on note 2

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta

Lol , I found this hilarious , best mod maker had no idea as to what a hybrid is although he most probably invented it :D .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread