The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

P & p

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jjkanto

jjkanto Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Patterson, CA
    I watched Bishopheals video on JustGG where he basically said Imeo invented the hybrid. It makes sense that since he was the first to make them this way, he didn't think of them being "hybrid.". That's a label that the copy cats that came after gave to it.

2. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    why not jj:)

3. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    You know that I dont pay attention on what exists in the market Supa. I only get some info from time to time from all of you and thats by mistake mostly. I make my own thoughts and I am trying to put the bar higher and higher without concerning what others make. I am wondering sometimes what I invented for the e-cig world and I surprise myself :laugh:

4. jjkanto

Jul 26, 2013
    Patterson, CA
    Cool Imeo! Since I got JustGG in SS, I should probably get Proteus in BRASS!

5. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Einstein wore the same suit, ties and shoes every day and had a closet with 7 of a kind.
    That's your next step buddy because you must rest your mind for new ideas and discoveries :)

6. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    The bad thing is that ideas already exist but I just cant bring them in life stelios. lol

7. Gobra

Gobra Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Romania
    agree imeo has to rest to concentrate better

I see so imeo
    An engineer.jpg

:D

8. Sad Society

Sad Society Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Imeo, with the current situation as it stands now. Do you think you will have VIR patented and ready to sell before the end of the year? Or is it likely going for 2014?

Will Proteus be ready to sell before end of this year? Sorry for the many questions...but I'm curious.

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am like this Gobra, its not a joke :lol:

My wife thinks that I came from another planet

10. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Proteus will be ready before the end of the year if things go well Sad. VIR, no

11. jjkanto

Jul 26, 2013
    Patterson, CA
    Hopefully there is more than one preorder Imeo. There are too many things to buy for me to afford all at once!

12. Gobra

Gobra Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Romania

I imagine it is not an easy task

the fun has JUST begun you have much to do;)

13. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
  14. jjkanto

Jul 26, 2013
    Patterson, CA
    Exactly Gobra! I have to get Penelope because I want Proteus. But I would also like one of the other atomizers like iatty or Odysseus. Then someday I would like a stealth or GGTS. I am just worried if I don't get on the preorder for the older items, it will be a long time before I get a chance again. I wish I had more $.....it just feels like everything is coming out now that I just started! Lucky me and unlucky me!

15. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Toronto
    Well Hybrids refer more to the mods that have their atomizer as part of the construction and you cannot remove. 99% are genesis. Those with atomizers that only connects to their own mod are said to have a hybrid look. But well you created the hybrid look which made people create the hybrid really.

16. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I believe that the way you describe "hubrids" and the "hybrids look", they are still inferior than GG style aal if you agree.

17. jjkanto

Jul 26, 2013
    Patterson, CA
    I understood that hybrids are mods in which the atomizer threads directly onto the tube, without the use of an adaptor. Is this correct?

18. CaptSteve

CaptSteve Airborn ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    41,000ft at M 0.85
    JJ a true hybrid is a "one piece" mod and atty together. A typical example of such is the Zenesis mini. The atty is built on the mod and is not detachable. Most hybrids are Genesis type atty's

19. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's true!!

And that's the reason I don't like hybrids very much.
    Always loved imeo's full ad caps and the new stealth cap, because they are making my 23mm Ody and Ithaka looks like one piece... but they aren't :)

20. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2012
    Toronto
    That is granted for sure :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.