P & p

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjkanto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Patterson, CA
Lol , I found this hilarious , best mod maker had no idea as to what a hybrid is although he most probably invented it :D .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I watched Bishopheals video on JustGG where he basically said Imeo invented the hybrid. It makes sense that since he was the first to make them this way, he didn't think of them being "hybrid.". That's a label that the copy cats that came after gave to it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You know that I dont pay attention on what exists in the market Supa. I only get some info from time to time from all of you and thats by mistake mostly. I make my own thoughts and I am trying to put the bar higher and higher without concerning what others make. I am wondering sometimes what I invented for the e-cig world and I surprise myself :laugh:
Lol , I found this hilarious , best mod maker had no idea as to what a hybrid is although he most probably invented it :D .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I am wondering sometimes what I invented for the e-cig world and I surprise myself :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Einstein wore the same suit, ties and shoes every day and had a closet with 7 of a kind.
That's your next step buddy because you must rest your mind for new ideas and discoveries :)

Gobra

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Romania
:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Einstein wore the same suit, ties and shoes every day and had a closet with 7 of a kind.
That's your next step buddy because you must rest your mind for new ideas and discoveries :)

agree imeo has to rest to concentrate better

I see so imeo
An engineer.jpg

:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Proteus will be ready before the end of the year if things go well Sad. VIR, no
Imeo, with the current situation as it stands now. Do you think you will have VIR patented and ready to sell before the end of the year? Or is it likely going for 2014?

Will Proteus be ready to sell before end of this year? Sorry for the many questions...but I'm curious.

jjkanto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Patterson, CA
Exactly Gobra! I have to get Penelope because I want Proteus. But I would also like one of the other atomizers like iatty or Odysseus. Then someday I would like a stealth or GGTS. I am just worried if I don't get on the preorder for the older items, it will be a long time before I get a chance again. I wish I had more $.....it just feels like everything is coming out now that I just started! Lucky me and unlucky me!

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Well Hybrids refer more to the mods that have their atomizer as part of the construction and you cannot remove. 99% are genesis. Those with atomizers that only connects to their own mod are said to have a hybrid look. But well you created the hybrid look which made people create the hybrid really.

Proteus will be a universal mod but it will look hybrid with any thin atomizer on it Sad. Thats my purpose.

As for hybrids, I had a conversation with a Greek friend and I asked him what is hybrid. He told me that its a mod with an atomizer on it that screws directly to the mod. Then I told him that we have done this years ago with GGTS-AVS combo. He finally agreed that GGTS-AVS or GGTS-UFS or GGTS-Ody (with its native GGTS base) combos are hybrids without the disadvantages of hybrids (for example, you cant screw them anywhere else exept their own mod)

Or I am missing something here?

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I understood that hybrids are mods in which the atomizer threads directly onto the tube, without the use of an adaptor. Is this correct?

JJ a true hybrid is a "one piece" mod and atty together. A typical example of such is the Zenesis mini. The atty is built on the mod and is not detachable. Most hybrids are Genesis type atty's

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
That's true!!

The atty is built on the mod and is not detachable.

And that's the reason I don't like hybrids very much.
Always loved imeo's full ad caps and the new stealth cap, because they are making my 23mm Ody and Ithaka looks like one piece... but they aren't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread