• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Sent you information and she is good with me right now. Have had my Chakra rocks on the deck all night, even when I liked your post at 3 A.M. I did not touch them. Four incense sticks burned of the orient; not that I had a clue but that is just me. I let a white candle burn down about two weeks ago, the wax waterfalls are still visible. I feel good that what I have is good for the cleansing, and she will be ready to reveal more soon.

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not sure trying to find out what kind it is.
If the back looks like this I know what deck it is....it's a good one (just not my first choice)
61TomtgI2ZL.jpg

I had a deck and passed it on....

Reactions: tiggerrts

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My card for the day is the "0"...the Fool...........
ae07783ff482c0756d681a1019d907a1.jpg

In a Tarot reading, the Fool represents the need to set forth on a new journey, one that is completely unknown and will take you to uncharted territories. The Fool is all about new experiences, personal growth, development and adventure. The Fool Tarot card asks you to take a ‘leap of faith’ and to trust in the Universe in that if you begin a new journey, you will find success. This Fool lives a carefree life, free from worry and anxiety. He does not seem to mind if he does not really know what lies ahead.
The Fool Tarot card may represent a choice to be made—one of vital importance. However, there are always many different options available and the choice must be made wisely. If you are facing a decision or moment of doubt, the Fool encourages you to believe in yourself and follow your heart no matter how crazy or foolish your impulses may seem. This is a time when you need to truly ‘believe’ and have faith in where the Universe is taking you.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Since it seems like the crystal experts are here, I'm hoping someone can help me identify these. I dug them up at a mine near a friend's parents house in the mountains. No one seems to know what they are and I've scoured the internet looking. The first picture is of all of them. The second and in the following post, I broke them down into a smaller bunch so I could get closer.
image.jpg
image.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
My card for the day is the "0"...the Fool...........
ae07783ff482c0756d681a1019d907a1.jpg

In a Tarot reading, the Fool represents the need to set forth on a new journey, one that is completely unknown and will take you to uncharted territories. The Fool is all about new experiences, personal growth, development and adventure. The Fool Tarot card asks you to take a ‘leap of faith’ and to trust in the Universe in that if you begin a new journey, you will find success. This Fool lives a carefree life, free from worry and anxiety. He does not seem to mind if he does not really know what lies ahead.
The Fool Tarot card may represent a choice to be made—one of vital importance. However, there are always many different options available and the choice must be made wisely. If you are facing a decision or moment of doubt, the Fool encourages you to believe in yourself and follow your heart no matter how crazy or foolish your impulses may seem. This is a time when you need to truly ‘believe’ and have faith in where the Universe is taking you.
Yes, and my deck has one. Sorry semi color blind, but the back is a darker color; perhaps purple. She is happy under my Chakra........ is there more for me?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My new rock friends arrived yesterday......I am so happy with them...
Jlwi_ktAZ1BO-hkELC9ByQ-AZGHCD_U3Ytty91jcqN18m71JXmp37jnD8XIcA80GmEtn7LUk7emy_NUAm8DB71ahyFF3exVxbY-T_TTCjDV_TXdzdZIM__k0P6-J0esCUHB6aV4JEUCduWI06gaw1wwKboy2THv6p5iCeseBRsmBLHi22Q7u_tNzMDTCUvZe_Lw5479WwIzMuqtgRbPk0bHTpdq3jaaex_ClA2-v_fF0rCGH7jXveZ8_LHEfcsiCvsaT_gvBaQNTN4L70Wg6VpaDDqGIG5b-3PWkY7WkvTR8k6Mx4rrsV5vcpWsWgQzVSOl4Npx5GFlODgC9fUtJpv28nsxv8ju7H8JNVH9WjwHQ6Ty_1Ko4gL7WnPg7QA8DJW6qpjEubx6d34OeQuCaF3uYrkrvqjwKX5JiNicJRka7i3yzIsh4ZCq3wmdncPtksIECciOUbHadVE2rBJPW9rjMVIMWLksrLHczHPugdsVxwkT2Tw97GidtYmDEJHw4c2Tf1Sx0FQiQ9f5fNkdu7oSNK659Nikb_IyjneRAD3QI2XLcjgqAuGkQvGbN44s_M-D3=w804-h708-no

The top is a crystal from Peru, the right one is Selenite from Texas, the Irredesant Bismuth is from Germany....I cleansed them with salt water & will put them in the full Moon....next week........then they will be ready to be used on my altar....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Since it seems like the crystal experts are here, I'm hoping someone can help me identify these. I dug them up at a mine near a friend's parents house in the mountains. No one seems to know what they are and I've scoured the internet looking. The first picture is of all of them. The second and in the following post, I broke them down into a smaller bunch so I could get closer.
View attachment 523016 View attachment 523017
I see a lot of agate with crystal matrix........it's hard for me to tell if they are blue or black....

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I see a lot of agate with crystal matrix........it's hard for me to tell if they are blue or black....
My phone doesn't take great pictures. The one stone that looks gray and white in the pic is actually blue and white. Lots of purple, pink and greens as well. I guess I need to take them to a geologist or gemologist to figure out what they are.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am one of those who can spend hours looking through gravel rocks used in a driveway......
with my new camera I was planning on taking pictures of some of my collection, I think I will when we get more sun (after Imbolc)....most are packed away in bins & cans....I got quite a lot of rare pieces when this Geologist friend passed away....

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
A friend of mine had one of those that was a giant geode, about 2 feet tall, with the front broken out of it, and the inside was all sparkly purple crystals. OMG, it was so GORGEOUS. He named her Isis. I used to have a small one, but I can't remember where it is. Probably still packed... if we ever move to a bigger house and I unpack ALL the boxes that we still have stored, it's gonna feel like Christmas. I just recently found and unpacked my alter box, not that I have any place to set it up, and was shocked at how many things I'd forgotten I had.

Lynn, as far as your pictures, I'm not that good at identifying rocks. It's hard to see in a picture, anyway, without being able to hold it and turn it and see it in the sunlight. They're pretty, though, and that's all that really matters in the long run. They make you feel good, so they're special. :)

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread