Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I've gotten a bitcoin refund, from fasttech, no less... Ymmv.

Oh yes, I understand that. The integrity of the retailer is important in the outcome of a dispute using crypto. But in general, using crypto currency involves a level of risk average consumers aren't willing to take. This is especially true in P2P sales on the internet. If I sell you something and after I get you crypto $ I never ship it, you won't get your money back. Unless something had somehow changed, that's the way I understand it.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I'm unsure how fast the Paypal option will disappear for Chinese sites, but my Efun.top order processed as normal this morning. More Minifits for the stockpile.

If one was expecting to continue ordering from China using Paypal after the Deeming took effect they should order very soon IMO.

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Yes, this is how you have to buy Aspire products at FT so this may be a work around as long as their PP account isn't totally suspended.

ETA: That is IF they start blocking vape for paypal transaction.

I have Aspire coils in my FT shopping cart. Paypal is still an option.

US online vendors have not been able to use Paypal for many years.

****Oops, I didn't see the ETA****

Last edited:
    • Useful
    Reactions: gerrymi

dedi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I'm unsure how fast the Paypal option will disappear for Chinese sites, but my Efun.top order processed as normal this morning. More Minifits for the stockpile.

If one was expecting to continue ordering from China using Paypal after the Deeming took effect they should order very soon IMO.

Was shipping expensive?

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Newport News, Virginia, United States
    It's Not Too Early to make out your Christmas Wish List.

View attachment 907069
    Made 2 of these back in 2016.

20160604_173855_zps3uce07wl.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Are you sure they're authentic? If the title of the product you are buying doesn't start with "Authentic Aspire" blah, blah, blah, then it's a clone.

In fact, it probably won't even say Aspire in the title. For instance, this SKU says nothing about Aspire in the title, just "Replacement Coil Head for BVC Clearomizers (5-Pack)". So it's a clone. Otherwise it would say Authentic Aspire Replacement Coil Head for BVC Clearomizers (5-Pack)" or something like that.

This is what I order

$8.95 5PCS Authentic Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Clearomizer Replacement Coil Head 5-pack - 1.6ohm at FastTech - Free Shipping

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    It would be hard for them to do that to FT though. FT sells all kinds of things, not just vaping products. Not saying that they wouldn't try, though.
    They already did it to fastech with the ejuice. There's no shipping option to certain countries. Paypal will eventually follow to comply with US regulations. You wont be able to pay with paypal but you cant stop credit card payments. So they will just ban all sale of vape products to the US and no shipping options will be available for vape products period..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Made 2 of these back in 2016.

20160604_173855_zps3uce07wl.jpg

I Remember when you Posted that in the "Deeming" thread.

Still have some dried residue stuck in the Cracks and Crevices of me Desk after blowing Coffee out my Nose Laughing so Hard.

:D

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I did my final China order from HC also. They seem to want to keep going IDK. Although with that said a China company could "Go under" and say "Oh my we are bankrupt or whatever and so sorry about your order." Oh well, not cancelling it now.

I could not find any ecig products on BuyBest so that might want to be checked by someone. They were smaller, but sometimes had great deals.

Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Fasttech is still accepting PayPal.

PayPal has a policy of not allowing e-cigarette sales without pre appoval from PayPal. Last update in march of this year but has been their policy for a several years. A company must get approval for that usage. Of course PayPal doesn't always know what the purchase was.

acceptableuse-full

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread