Not open for further replies.

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
image.jpg
I would love to own this... What type of wood is this?

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
Size, well, let's see. Not counting the button; at it's thickest it's usually just a snigglin' under 1 1/32", it's widest is 1 15/16", and it's about 3 1/2" tall (unless you hold it way up high, over your head . . . . then it's taller).

I would totally use that green one in my Lady Liberty costume :)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
SO . . . . . .

Here's an option for anyone ordering/"getting-on-the-list"-ing a mod. The 510+ post (which is also the juice feed tunnel and the nutted connection for the beryllium copper (BeCu) leaf contact) will be available in Stainless Steel (SS) or Brass (Brass) . . . . . I'm fabricating these myself. The brass offers better conductivity, and is easier to machine. I treat it (after all machining is done) in a solution of 2pts Vinegar and 1pt Hydrogen Peroxide. This removes any trace of surface lead, and it's been pretty well established that this is an effective process and that lead doesn't "migrate" or "leach" through brass. Whatever lead is on the surface got there because of the machining process. The SS is more time consuming for me, and doesn't have particularly good conductivity. However, the SS is more durable, less susceptible to tarnish, and probably has plenty conductivity for the average vaper.

You (all) may choose, as your specifications are finalized. At this juncture, they will cost the same. In the future, at my whim, I may charge a few bucks more for SS. If you really don't care, please specify brass. If you really do care, I don't . . . .. BUT . . . . do share. :)

Also, to be known hereforth, by all concerned parties . . . .. The copper plate is harder to machine, easier to FUBAR, and a bit more costly to me. For this first batch, there is no difference in cost to you (y'all). In the future, I may charge a few dollars for "the copper option".

We'll see . .. . .
much love . . ..
tah-tah . . ..,

dibs of P.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
i am tempted to get a fubar copper option for HRH with uncleaned brass for a bit of lead poisoning - but in future i may have to pay more for it - is that the gist of it?

She'll be delighted!

"yes - but Dibby made - who are you anyway?"

T

I'm surprised dibbers is making you pay anything at all, Trunks! :blink:

HRH will get her copper, fo' sho'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread