PDIB's Making MODs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
So, as "the list" (god, I hate that name) gets longer, a few organizational thoughts come to mind. Know please, that if you are on the list (which you would know cause I told you in a PM that such is the case, and if I didn't specifically indicate that, harass me . . .. . a little) . . . . . .. [where was i? . . .. . oh yeah . . .] then I will contact you when your "batch" is imminent. THAT would be a good time to specify such things as brass or SS 510+ post, and copper or aluminum, as well as to confirm general materials preferences.

Thank you (y'all),
dibs

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
So, as "the list" (god, I hate that name) gets longer, a few organizational thoughts come to mind. Know please, that if you are on the list (which you would know cause I told you in a PM that such is the case, and if I didn't specifically indicate that, harass me . . .. . a little) . . . . . .. [where was i? . . .. . oh yeah . . .] then I will contact you when your "batch" is imminent. THAT would be a good time to specify such things as brass or SS 510+ post, and copper or aluminum, as well as to confirm general materials preferences.

Thank you (y'all),
dibs

Excellent, I will harras you with the niggling details at a much later date. :D

ETA: And yes by my avi you can see I'm a goofball. ;)

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Tree, I get to thank you once more.
As soon as I saw how beautiful yours were I knew I had to have one.
And I am usually the guy who doesn't care what something looks like!
I didn't know whose they were at the time, so now I can thank you.

You are quite welcome Mr. Mundy! But I only picked the wood. Dibby performed the magic.:) I know you'll enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine.

View attachment 293792
I would love to own this... What type of wood is this?

When I ordered it, it was listed as "Stabilized Buckeye Burl". And I do love owning them!;)

Wow, that is just unbelievable.

I know, right. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get in on the first run. I couldn't be happier with them. I got lucky finding this color with the correct dimensions to allow dibby to make two of them for me. They just blow me away everytime I see them...everyday.:headbang::thumbs::banana::vapor:

Ah, my dear "beta-testers". :) Tree, I can never thank you enough for taking a chance on me! What a great little adventure!

(others too, but I'll thank them as they pipe up)

No Mr. dibby, it is I who should thank you for allowing me to be one of the first to have a "dibby" mod. You are an artist and a genius. I know this will be a huge sucess for you and I'm happy for you. Godspeed, my friend!

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Excellent, I will harras you with the niggling details at a much later date. :D

ETA: And yes by my avi you can see I'm a goofball. ;)

Hi Megan!....from a fellow goofball.:thumbs:

P.S. dibby is a goofball too cept' he's allowed cause he's an artist.;)

P.S.S. come to think of it, everyone posting here are happy (in a good way) goofballs.:)

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
pdib is in the house! yeah...My house....I got that Amboyna custom. Gotta say it is even more beautiful in person. Finish is outstanding. Build quality, rock solid. Luv the 510-copperleaf-ss needle juice bottle design. No movement, juice tube stays on the SS connection. I had a .45 ohm dual coil Mundy blazing in an drilled out IGO-T, the mod didnt blink. I did, it was a bit too much, so I switched up to .7ohm standard micro in an drilled out A6. It been the only thing I have been using for the past week. All those other metal statues are sitting in the display feeling all neglected.

Thanks pdib..glad to be a beta...

almost forgot..my commemorative first vape pic.

WOW! That there is sompin' to drool over. Love it!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Sure, but i can barely see you on account of that gal with the book-hat on.

That's a pot of a student of mine that flew off the wheel as she was finishing it so I stuck it on my head. :lol:

Hi Megan!....from a fellow goofball.:thumbs:

P.S. dibby is a goofball too cept' he's allowed cause he's an artist.;)

P.S.S. come to think of it, everyone posting here are happy (in a good way) goofballs.:)

I'm a full time professional potter and instructor of ceramics so I definitely fit in...:p

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
WOW! What wood is this? This one just epitomizes what wood should look like. A real manly man mod, this one. It just might be my next dibby mod. not that I'm a manly man, of course:blush:
IMAG4403_zps5306c78a.jpg

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
WOW! What wood is this? This one just epitomizes what wood should look like. A real manly man mod, this one. It just might be my next dibby mod. not that I'm a manly man, of course:blush:
IMAG4403_zps5306c78a.jpg

I agree. Not on the you're not manly thing tree beard. :) this is the wood I want WHEN I get a pdib mod. Does it have a name yet by the way?

Grrr... I don't have enough money to tell you to shut up and take it! Can I do yard work for you as payment? :) lol

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
That's a pot of a student of mine that flew off the wheel as she was finishing it so I stuck it on my head. :lol:

I'm a full time professional potter and instructor of ceramics so I definitely fit in...:p

heheeh! she said "pot" and she's from CO.

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
I agree. Not on the you're not manly thing tree beard. :) this is the wood I want WHEN I get a pdib mod. Does it have a name yet by the way?

Grrr... I don't have enough money to tell you to shut up and take it! Can I do yard work for you as payment? :) lol

Hey, Master. I think it's called "burly man". I dunno know. But I want one :lol:

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Sounds believe able :)
But no I meant the mod itself. Haha

Oh, you meant the mod itself...hmmm. Maybe pdib should have a naming contest and give away a mod to the one who comes up with the name.

Well, let me be the first to just throw out a few entries..."The BIG PETER" or "PETER'S WOOD" or "PETER'S HARD WOODS" or "PETER'S WOODYS".....Ha cha cha', I gota million of um'.:lol:

Oh, I don't think it matters what he calls them, they'll fly off the shelves on first sight.

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread