ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I am a proud owner of well-balanced opinion.

You certainly are an interesting person to read posts from. I mean that as a positive. I think it is always a good thing to look at the good, the bad and the ugly. :nun::evil::censored: ( wasn't a good ugly) Glad you signed, Thanks!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
signed. 6 times

Reading this brings up a question. I know/think OP was kidding but I have 4 adult vapers in my home that share the same IP address do they go by that or by name. We all live at same address so that is why I am asking. Can we all sign it using the same IP and address or will it look like multi-signing ( I made up a word :pervy:).

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Reading this brings up a question. I know/think OP was kidding but I have 4 adult vapers in my home that share the same IP address do they go by that or by name. We all live at same address so that is why I am asking. Can we all sign it using the same IP and address or will it look like multi-signing ( I made up a word :pervy:).
I would think they would be able to sign it using their own name but I don't know if it will allow more than one signature from each ip addy. Only way to find out is just try I guess.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I would think they would be able to sign it using their own name but I don't know if it will allow more than one signature from each ip addy. Only way to find out is just try I guess.

Ewww, nope it won't. I just went on my husband ipad with his email and it starts to look like I can sign but then seems to catch the IP and just gives how many have signed. I was hoping the vape store that I frequent could keep the page up for customers to sign while there but that is out. Any techies have a solution. I am only somewhat computer literate. :p

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
Ewww, nope it won't. I just went on my husband ipad with his email and it starts to look like I can sign but then seems to catch the IP and just gives how many have signed. I was hoping the vape store that I frequent could keep the page up for customers to sign while there but that is out. Any techies have a solution. I am only somewhat computer literate. :p

If you use a proxy IP you may be able to do it.
But then again probably best not too.

Users who are viewing this thread