petition needs your signature

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Reading this brings up a question. I know/think OP was kidding but I have 4 adult vapers in my home that share the same IP address do they go by that or by name. We all live at same address so that is why I am asking. Can we all sign it using the same IP and address or will it look like multi-signing ( I made up a word :pervy:).
The wife and I both signed it from the same address...
But different email addresses.

I don't know how it works, but I think that is how it works.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
If you use a proxy IP you may be able to do it.
But then again probably best not too.

The wife and I both signed it from the same address...
But different email addresses.

I don't know how it works, but I think that is how it works.

Hmmm, not sure. I will see if my daughter can sign using her phone. I would think there should be a way. By proxy IP do you mean like a temporary one in a hotel or airport or like that Matty316? My husband is on the road for work as well as my son in law so maybe they can still sign but why would that be a bad idea? If in fact I understand what a proxy ip address is. When I go to site now it just shows results so far, no option for another person to sign. I sorry, I will figure it out.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
When I go to site now it just shows results so far, no option for another person to sign.
I think that's because you're signed in as you.

I had to sign out, and then have my wife sign the petition.
She didn't even sign in after I signed out.

It did appear to have automatically signed her in as herself upon posting her signature.
I then signed her out and signed back in as me for future endeavors.
:)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA

It did appear to have automatically signed her in as herself upon posting her signature.

Oh duh.. Ty. Of course! I will try that.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Husband and I both signed it. I sent the link to his email on his computer, same house, he signed, no problem. Be a little strange if they only took one signature per household.

8,072 now :banana:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden

Are we even allowed to vote for the US stuff? I've a feeling it wouln't count. (Same as US couln't vote for efvi)
But if it does i'll sign it aswell.

And damn the signs are raining in, i remember the first post when it had 47 signs. :D (8,136 supporters as of now)
Gj @Lessifer !

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Are we even allowed to vote for the US stuff? I've a feeling it wouln't count. (Same as US couln't vote for efvi)

And damn the signs are raining in, i remember the first post when it had 47 signs. :D (8,136 supporters as of now)
Gj @Lessifer !
I sure hope so. At this point the deeming regs are a US thing but in the end it will spread everywhere. If folks from other countries are allowed to sign it will show the powers that be that we are all in this together.

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
I see folks from all over signing. I think this is good because I know here in Canada if the FDA sneezes we run for the tissue.

Petition · U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, President of the United States: Reject the FDA's Deeming of Vapor Products as Tobacco Products · Change.org

regardless of location i feel has someone who enjoys this hobby it is my responsiblility

Gj @Lessifer !
Im not sure but i still signed it cause even though i now live in australia im still a united states citizen and will use all my god given rights to help a cause i support and believe in

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Reading this brings up a question. I know/think OP was kidding but I have 4 adult vapers in my home that share the same IP address do they go by that or by name. We all live at same address so that is why I am asking. Can we all sign it using the same IP and address or will it look like multi-signing ( I made up a word [emoji14]ervy:).
If there's a problem, send them to public ip addys. Library, mcdonalds, dennys...

Tapatyped

Users who are viewing this thread