FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Q5vq.gif

Atta girl! :thumbs:

Thanks, Little Enabler Birdie. :facepalm: :lol: BTW, I've been watching you, how are the credit cards holding up? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks, Little Enabler Birdie. :facepalm: :lol: BTW, I've been watching you, how are the credit cards holding up? ;)

:lol:

Not too bad, all things considered. My bark is much worse than my bite. I've been very sensible. Besides, I discovered I own stuff (mods, tanks) I didn't even remember I owned. :facepalm:

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
:lol:

Not too bad, all things considered. My bark is much worse than my bite. I've been very sensible. Besides, I discovered I own stuff (mods, tanks) I didn't even remember I owned. :facepalm:

I've run across a number of things I'd forgotten about though not much I'd want to use. :facepalm: Did buy some bottles a syringes today but don't think that counts as shiny. :( Looked at sales today and saw zip that I wanted. Done! :thumbs:

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Another good place for news to check out is here Media and General News Warning, it can be depressing.
Halo sent me a notice from their web site saying they only have til Sept. 9th to sell their e-liquids or vape liquids & to hurry cause they won't be selling anymore, after the 9th. But I've been looking for a recent ban order & I've found nothing so far about any. I'm in Fl & there's no ban in progress. So I dunno what Halo is talking about, & none of the other on-line companies are saying anything about a ban but Halo.

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Well, anything NOT on the market before 2005 (i.e. everything we use today) won't be legal to sell after the 9th unless a PMTA has been filed and accepted. Including juice. That Florida hasn't started its own ban, as several other States have, simply means the State folk won't be involved in shutting it down. Just the Feds.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Halo sent me a notice from their web site saying they only have til Sept. 9th to sell their e-liquids or vape liquids & to hurry cause they won't be selling anymore, after the 9th. But I've been looking for a recent ban order & I've found nothing so far about any. I'm in Fl & there's no ban in progress. So I dunno what Halo is talking about, & none of the other on-line companies are saying anything about a ban but Halo.

You seem to be woefully out of the loop. Halo is telling you the truth and you don't have much time to get what you need. Read at least the first post in this thread Deeming Regulations have been released!!!! and then go to perhaps five to ten pages before the end of the thread and start reading. That thread was started May 5, 2016.

The good folks on this thread, Are you done stocking up? , may be able to help you find what you need to at least hold you over for a while but probably not stock as much as you will need for the long haul. I am sorry but you have no time to lose, it will be a different world come the 9th. Some B&Ms may be oblivious to what's going on and sell a bit longer but it won't turn out well for them.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well, anything NOT on the market before 2005 (i.e. everything we use today) won't be legal to sell after the 9th unless a PMTA has been filed and accepted.

Before February 15, 2007, but who's counting. :)

Also, products that came on the market after August 2016 cannot be legally sold even if a PMTA has been submitted--those products will require FDA approval.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
You seem to be woefully out of the loop. Halo is telling you the truth and you don't have much time to get what you need. Read at least the first post in this thread Deeming Regulations have been released!!!! and then go to perhaps five to ten pages before the end of the thread and start reading. That thread was started May 5, 2016.

The good folks on this thread, Are you done stocking up? , may be able to help you find what you need to at least hold you over for a while but probably not stock as much as you will need for the long haul. I am sorry but you have no time to lose, it will be a different world come the 9th. Some B&Ms may be oblivious to what's going on and sell a bit longer but it won't turn out well for them.
Thank u for ur response & info ! No I haven't been up on the news here lately, I guess if I can't get any vape supplies after the 9th there's nothing much I can do about it. I was in a local vape shop a couple days ago & they don't seem to be worried or look like they were going to close as matter fact they were stocking more on their shelves. So I dunno, guess just wait & see ! I can't buy anymore this month anyway. I spent to much cause I had to move.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thank u for ur response & info ! No I haven't been up on the news here lately, I guess if I can't get any vape supplies after the 9th there's nothing much I can do about it. I was in a local vape shop a couple days ago & they don't seem to be worried or look like they were going to close as matter fact they were stocking more on their shelves. So I dunno, guess just wait & see ! I can't buy anymore this month anyway. I spent to much cause I had to move.

There are laws and then there is enforcement. I don't expect SWAT teams storming vape shops and emptying the shelves on Sept. 10th, but slowly things will start changing. Warning letters will be written, fines imposed, many shops will shut their doors--many have already done so.

May I suggest you at least join CASAA ? You get on their mailing list and be better informed about what's going on nationally and in your state. Membership is free, but they do need financial support, too, so if you can spare a few of bucks, they would put it to good use on our behalf.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

200w.gif

As @UncleJunkle said, many shops just don't seem to be aware. You'd think they'd let their customers know and try to get rid of stock that can't legally be sold after it takes affect. :blink:

You might want to try to beg or borrow some money to at least get some nic. You can learn how to DIY later on. Not sure who has the least expensive right now but they can tell you on the stocking thread.

123776276.jpg

You just made my day, Toots! Haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks! :wub:

Glad it gave you a chuckle! :lol:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    As @UncleJunkle said, many shops just don't seem to be aware. You'd think they'd let their customers know and try to get rid of stock that can't legally be sold after it takes affect. :blink:

As a vaper, if I owned a vape shop I wouldn't have a clearance sale. I'd keep what's left as my vapocalypse stash.

Users who are viewing this thread