P1010043.JPG

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hanging out on the couch watching the Red Sox game with Haley and Gracie :wub: :wub: :wub:!

and two of my favorite squonker mods and attys

Dovpo Topside Single 21700

Dead Rabbit rda on the “gold” ( my least likable color so I use that one mod when I’m out and about)

Entheon clone on silver Topside

E7EAD91D-262C-4CD1-A79D-541F2B848350.jpeg
775C2E6B-A406-481C-9B10-138C00D220BB.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
:nah:
The Brunhilde MTL RTA is a perfect fit on my Marquis 18650's!

Speaking of the Marquis- the total cost of a Marquis in UK with certain allowances would be less than buying from VA.

VA have a beautiful pink stabwood mod that I’ve fallen in love with. The other issue probably the biggest one is do they collect the states vape tax or not at this time. That would be a definite No Way at 90% :shock: !

But I’ve had a couple of vendors ship the state vape taxes.

I sent an email to VA asking them these questions but no ones responded yet. I really need to find out bcuz who knows when or what vape regulations.

It is such a pretty mod! :hubba: Lol!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Speaking of the Marquis- the total cost of a Marquis in UK with certain allowances would be less than buying from VA.

VA have a beautiful pink stabwood mod that I’ve fallen in love with. The other issue probably the biggest one is do they collect the states vape tax or not at this time. That would be a definite No Way at 90% :shock: !

I sent an email to VA asking them these questions but no ones responded yet. I really need to find out bcuz who knows when or what vape regulations.

No tax from Vicious Ant if you make a purchase. No Extra Tax!!!
    I can Guarantee you that Vicious Ant are most definitely cheaper than Stabwoodmods.uk. Clarify with @ShowMeTwice regarding any taxes if you like, he has made a recent purchase from there:)
    Bottom line though it's entirely up to you where you purchase from.
    It is a very nice mod and you want to be happy from your choice of mod and place of purchase. Good Luck with everything:thumb:

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    VA ships packages as though they are coming from a private citizen. The return address was from a private citizen and shipped from her home. There was nothing on the paperwork indicating it came from VA or that it was vape related. They shipped it via UPS and I received it in three days. I didn't have to pay any kind of taxes or customs fees what-so-ever.

Sarah, this method of shipping has been the norm with all my orders from Europe, Malaysia and the Philippines over the last two years. I order direct from the manufacturers. IMO, with the way things are these days, that's the only way to go.

If you order from Stabwoodmods.uk are they shipping items the same way? If they don't you may have to pay taxes and possibly customs fees. I'm with @Daniel Forsyth on this, VA is the way to go, but it's up to you. Good luck. :)

It does take VA some time to respond to emails. That's normal.

I can Guarantee you that Vicious Ant are most definitely cheaper than Stabwoodmods.uk. Clarify with @ShowMeTwice regarding any taxes if you like, he has made a recent purchase from there:)
    It is a very nice mod and you want to be happy from your choice of mod and place of purchase. Good Luck with everything:thumb:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    VA ships packages as though they are coming from a private citizen. The return address was from a private citizen and shipped from her home. There was nothing on the paperwork indicating it came from VA or that it was vape related. They shipped it via UPS and I received it in three days. I didn't have to pay any kind of taxes or customs fees what-so-ever.

That's exactly how they shipped to me as well Mate. It came from a home address and had the name of lass that organised things for me on the package:thumb:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    That's exactly how they shipped to me as well Mate. It came from a home address and had the name of lass that organised things for me on the package:thumb:

TBH I don’t think I ever looked at the return address which is hard to believe since I’ve probably spent over $3k there over the past 4 years!!

Phil was kind enough to explain the shipping to me so that’s one less worry. However I really want the pink Marquis at VA USA :lol: !! I’m hoping they’ll waive shipping or send me a coupon code.

Thanks guys for the information. I guess incognito shipping is the best option for the vendors and us the users!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Thanks so much Daniel you’re always so helpful to me!!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thanks so much Daniel you’re always so helpful to me!!

I'm always happy to help Sara:)

I’m hoping they’ll waive shipping or send me a coupon code.

Vicious Ant will definitely not waive the shipping cost for you, they are rather tight!! And you will be even pushing to get a coupon code from them. I had to jump through hoops just to get a little gift off them straight after buying my Marquis 21700 and Duke II from thereo_O
    It's worth asking the question though, you may get lucky;)

• Agree
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I'm always happy

Vicious Ant will definitely not waive the shipping cost for you, they are rather tight!! And you will be even pushing to get a coupon code from them. I had to jump through hoops just to get a little gift off them straight after buying my Marquis 21700 and Duke II from thereo_O
    It's worth asking the question though, you may get lucky;)

Well I kinda wish I had known this but that would’ve been at 2am and assuming you were here in the middle of the night lol !!

Well, I suppose it doesn’t hurt to ask.

I may end up going back to Stabwoods UK at least they appreciate and reward their longtime customers especially the ones who’ve spent thousands of dollars on their products over the last few years.

I’m sure I’ll be posting any news about it though!

have a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread