vickshaw

Nov 8, 2017
BOXER STYLED BF SQUONK MECHANICAL mod & rda SET

Have a look at this mod and rda It may be just the thing your looking for.
logo@2x.png
I’m not seeing the pic! Am I doing something wrong?

vickshaw

Nov 8, 2017
i don’t either! Going to my local vape shop this evening. Want to get the best for my money. Is this what you recommend?
Never mind in this forum! I’m not sure how to post and show pics. I’m sorry if I didn’t do it right the first time.?! And I’m sorry if I double posted anything. The stress has caused me to to smoke a damn cigarette. I wish I could show you all my set up but I couldn’t figure out how. I’m sorry Hope I’m posting this in the right place. I’m not the brightest tool in the vape shop! I’m happy for you all who have quit smoking these damn cigarettes!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
By the way only have around $60 to spend. So if you know something similar to recommend?!

I honestly cannot recommend anything. I am sure others will be able to. You might want to try starting a thread here: General Vaping Discussion

Click on the green tab to the right that says: Post New Thread
Put something in the title and then create the post stating what you are looking for.

I’m sorry for double posting! I’m new in the forum and not sure exactly what I’m doing!

We all had to learn at one point. You are doing fine :) We don't bite..... much. ;)

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
My first squonk, and first mech in use.

Looks great in that silver. How do you like the atty? The Athena is on my list of squonks to get but I'm not sure if I should order the kit or just the mod. I ordered a Driptech-DS today, so the Athena is backburnered for now.

Last edited:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
How do you like that atty? The Athena is on my list of squonks to get but I'm not sure if i should order the kit or just the mod. I ordered a Driptech-DS today, so the Athena is backburnered for now.

It is a decent RDA in comparison to the Goon v1 clone and authentic No Limits Glok 24 I have in rotation. I have only vaped it for a ml or 2 so far but I like it with the AF wide open (other than the warm cheeks if/when I do I purge before I start vaping) and haven't even tried to turn down the airflow yet.

To really know what I think I think about it I should probably put the other pin in it and vape it on one of my TC mods the other RDA are on since this is my first time with this RDA and first time on a mech (time to order a fresh batch of 30A batteries).

RyGuy83

Mar 6, 2015
NJ
@cocy c @Tralfaz

You guys might wanna look into grabbing some 20700s if you don't already have'em. I know a site that's selling the Sanyo 20700A's Right Now In stock(U.S. seller). There the best you can get right now and extremely hard to find! Would def improve your battery life by around 20% compared to HG2's/30Qs/VTC6s. Fires just as hard as Sony 5a's except holds it voltage higher and for "considerably" longer. 3200mah/30A.
Hit me up if you want the link. Or anyone reading this who would like to know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread